master data analystUnder Armour, Inc. - Baltimore, MD
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers
athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great,
and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what
we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see
every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In
every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP.
And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to
push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We re looking for people who do more than good work.
We re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and
the athletes of tomorrow. Were about performance - in training and on
game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions,
whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have
come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where
building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it
takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand
The worlds hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves
and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build
A Great Team! Will YOU Protect This House?!
Under Armour China Information Technology Team is looking for a
qualified, driven Master Data Analyst. You will be part of a global,
diverse team and drive delivery of data and associated processes for
Master Data in our SAP ERP system. The Master Data Analyst will
support UA s China user base of SAP users relating to all areas of
Master Data. Additionally they will assist in reviewing Functional
Specification Documents, testing enhancements, and ensuring the
overall data in the system meets the needs of the business. He/she
will participate in the design, implementation, and maintenance of
process improvements and applications. This is a key role in the
Master Data team and will work closely with business and IT partners
to ensure the integrity, reliability, and consistency of our Master
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
* Maintain global process standardization, cleansing activities,
maintenance and data quality improvement efforts in alignment with
data strategy goals.
* Assist with the design, testing, and implementation of new process
and/or enhancements to the systems that support master data. Drive
changes that simplify the data collection and maintenance.
* Maintain accuracy with impeccable attention to detail.
* Be familiar with all master data and supporting data areas in SAP.
* Perform hands on the keyboard data modifications, creations, and
maintenance based on requests.
* Deliver Project-Oriented Services:
* Contributes to conceptual and logical designs
* Reviews process, functional and development specifications
* Conducts unit and integration testing
* Assists with scope, issues and risk management
* Coordinates all communication including organizational change
management and end user training pertaining to Master Data
* Assist in data migration strategies for importing data into
* Supports deployment
* Influence, drive and align with regional and global stakeholders
with China business needs for Master Data Management, potentially
lead regional roll-out of master data management and develop and
lead China master data team
* Review Master Data objects for quality, completeness, and overall
integrity of key data elements and provide remediation
recommendations for data cleansing.
* Serves as a Support Desk team member providing Level 1 support for
SAP Master Data problem resolution issues following documented
* Maintain a full audit trail of critical master data changes and
handle internal Audit queries as necessary.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Strong business acumen and technical knowledge across multiple
business units, with an understanding of emerging trends.
* Good conceptual understanding of master data maintenance
pertaining to multiple master data objects in SAP which includes
Material Master, Customer Master, Vendor Master, Bill of Material,
Routing, Product Hierarchy, and additional areas.
* Ability to understand the various data flags and components of
each master data object and how they relate to downstream SAP
processes and transactions. Understand impact of changes within
the master data across all SAP domains.
* Knowledge & experience in managing data set up/process.
* Ability to quickly develop an understanding of the current master
data environment (including systems, policies, processes and
* Must be detail oriented.
* Able to write for and work with a wide range of audiences.
* Proven organizational and time management skills.
* Enjoys operating in a fast-paced, team environment under time
* Must be able to effectively delegate and handle multiple tasks
* Strong analytical skills are required.
* Strong listener who is open to and understands the value of
listening in gaining insights and moving organizations forward.
* Must be proactive and possess the ability to work with minimal
* A sincere and contagious passion for building Under Armour.
* A fit with our cultural values.
Education and/or Experience
* First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced
university degree preferred.
* 3 to 5 years of experience in Master Data / Systems Role
* SAP experience a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation
skills; mastery in English and local language.
* Experience working with external business partners
* Experienced with Microsoft products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
* Experience working in a multinational organization with a global
SAP solution is preferred
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of
mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to
all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical
conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, genetic information (including characteristics and
testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic
protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and
inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global
company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented
people from a diverse candidate pool.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
4 days 1 hour ago
applymaster data analyst Under Armour, Inc. - Baltimore, MD, United States
Under Armour, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops, markets, and distributes branded performance apparel, footwear, and accessories for men, women, and youth primarily in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Latin America. The company offers its apparel in compression, fitted, and loose types to be worn in hot, cold, and in between the extremes. It offers various footwear products, including football, baseball, lacrosse, softball and soccer cleats, slides, performance training footwear, running footwear, basketball footwear, and hunting boots. The company also provides accessories, which include headwear, bags, and gloves; digital fitness platform licenses and subscriptions, as well as digital advertising; and licenses its brands. It offers its products under the UA Logo, UNDER ARMOUR, UA, ARMOUR, HEATGEAR, COLDGEAR, ALLSEASONGEAR, PROTECT THIS HOUSE, and I WILL trademarks, as well as ARMOUR39, ARMOURBITE, ARMOURLOFT, ARMOURSTORM, ARMOUR FLEECE, and ARMOUR BRA trademarks. The company sells its products through wholesale channels, including national and regional sporting goods chains, independent and specialty retailers, department store chains, institutional athletic departments, and leagues and teams, as well as independent distributors; and directly to consumers through a network of brand and factory house stores, and Website. Under Armour, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Active Cyber Defense Analyst Senior (Greenbelt, MD)
- Performance Improvement Data Analyst
- Sr Data Scientist/Analyst
- Business Systems Analyst VI - ACH - 3DHV8
View More Jobs in Baltimore, MD:
- View More Jobs in Baltimore, MD
- More master data analyst Jobs in Baltimore, MD
- More IT Jobs in Baltimore, MD
- More Under Armour, Inc. Jobs in Baltimore, MD
View More Jobs in Maryland:
- View More Jobs in Maryland
- More master data analyst Jobs in Maryland
- More IT Jobs in Baltimore, MD
- More Under Armour, Inc. Jobs in Maryland