Workforce Planning Analyst - Sr Workforce Planning SpecialistFedEx Corporation (US) - Moon, PA
Provides expertise and actionable guidance to management through the analysis of Human Resources (HR)-, market and operations data, as well as the impacts of changes in the marketplace, demographics or legislation. Provides information and high-level analysis to guide business decisions. Develops strong working relationships with internal customers and works closely with assigned groups to understand business rules, key performance indicators, strategies and plans. Essential Functions
• Assists in managing our workforce data (including survey data and HR employee data) to ensure the data is accurate and interpretable.
• Develops metrics based on employee demographics, the labor market, legislation and other factors that impact employee engagement and/or turnover.
• Provides business impact studies on various HR initiatives and proposals ensuring focus on corporate impact.
• Determines and tracks metrics that impact the business and provides insight as to how the marketplace is changing.
• Continuously monitors HR performance as it relates to the business, ensuring that appropriate analyses, trend highlights, and recommendations are provided and reviewed with management on a regular basis.
• Analyzes and evaluates data for corporate initiatives utilizing analytical, statistical and computer modeling techniques and provides recommendations for improved performance.
• Provides proactive analytics, predictive modeling, and “what-if” analysis of HR and related data as input into key strategic planning and decisions.
• Consolidates workforce reports for Senior Leadership and FedEx Corporate
• Ensures a proactive view of data trends and demographics and related topics of interest internally and externally through easy to understand and action-oriented reports and presentations
• Supports appropriate projects by providing Human Capital insight, business context, and analytical support. Guides statistical inquiries and provides business interpretation of findings
• Identifies and assesses new data sources that can supplement existing data to improve decision making (e.g. surveys, demographics, and compensation) Minimum Education
• Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field; I/O psychology, business, finance, economics, engineering, computer science or related discipline, required. Master’s degree, preferred. Minimum Experience
• Four (4) years experience required in an analytical field including experience in workforce planning/analytics, predictive modeling/forecasting, statistical methods, business consulting, project management, audit or operational analysis; two (2) years in an analytical field including experience in workforce planning/analytics, predictive modeling/forecasting, statistical methods, business consulting, project management, audit or operational analysis with preferred degree Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
• Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications.
• Working knowledge of advanced spreadsheet applications, database concepts and applications, and predictive modeling/forecasting techniques and SAS.
• Time management and organizational skills necessary to manage multiple projects, appropriately prioritize workload, plan for resources to meet deadlines and goals, and respond to day-to-day functional needs.
• Ability to anticipate and identify problems and use sound judgment and fact-based analysis to develop effective and efficient solutions.
• Verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate with all levels of management.
• Presentation skills necessary to facilitate training and/or deliver informational sessions to groups and/or individuals.
• Knowledge of concepts, practices, policies and procedures related to internal and external factors influencing Human Resources, basic business drivers and metrics, and proactively translating the strategic needs into specific strategies and requirements. FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
12 days 15 hours ago
applyWorkforce Planning Analyst - Sr Workforce Planning Specialist FedEx Corporation (US) - Moon, PA, United States
FedEx connects people and possibilities through our worldwide portfolio of shipping, transportation, e-commerce and business services. We offer integrated business applications through our collaboratively managed operating companies — collectively delivering extraordinary service to our customers — using the expertise and reliability represented by the FedEx brand. Our people are the foundation of our success, and FedEx has consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers. We inspire our global workforce of more than 400,000 employees to remain absolutely, positively focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards, and the needs of their customers and communities. We owe our success as an industry leader to the more than 400,000 global team members who deliver exceptional customer service experiences day-in and day-out. Want to be part of this dynamic team? Check out our open positions located on the Careers Site on fedex.com: http://careers.van.fedex.com/
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in Moon, PA:
- View More Jobs in Moon, PA
- More Workforce Planning Analyst Sr Workforce Planning Specialist Jobs in Moon, PA
- More HR Jobs in Moon, PA
- More FedEx Corporation (US) Jobs in Moon, PA
View More Jobs in Pennsylvania:
- View More Jobs in Pennsylvania
- More Workforce Planning Analyst Sr Workforce Planning Specialist Jobs in Pennsylvania
- More HR Jobs in Moon, PA
- More FedEx Corporation (US) Jobs in Pennsylvania