Warehouse Night Shift Forklift Operator 8 PM Start TimeMcLANE COMPANY, INC. - Lakewood, WA
McLane Northwest is hiring for a Warehouse Night Shift Forklift Operator 8 PM Start Time job in Lakewood,WA
Warehouse Job Description
JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for operating and using industrial, powered, computer-equipped standup forklifts to move materials throughout the Distribution Center and place product in designated areas.Starting pay $14.70 after 90 days $19.00
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
* Retrieve and transport product to assigned slots.
* Identify product to be selected, sorted and placed.
* Follow aisle specifications for product sorting and placement.
* Properly enter assigned product for each shift into the system.
* Work closely with Supervisors and other teammates to complete assigned tasks.
* Comply effectively with company work and safety rules.
* Continually meet assigned production standards.
* Maintain a quality of work that limits mispicks, shorts and damages.
* Follow directions.
* Work independently and in a team environment.
* Be trained and certified to operate any required equipment (including stand-up forklift) within 30 days after hire.
* The ability to work at heights of 20 feet or more.
* Comply with company attendance policy.
* Maintain a flexible work schedule to meet the changing needs of the Distribution Center: work schedules may require working an early shift, staying long for a late shift, and weekend work depending on the customer and operational requirements of the division.
* Work in warm and cold temperature conditions that may range from 38?F to 110?F; teammates assigned to the freezer must be able to work in temperatures as cold as -10?F.
* Stand, walk, bend, stoop, push, pull, grasp and reach above the head continuously for a period of two hours or more.
*Ability and willingness to select/load/unload and/or deliver ALL products that may be ordered by our customers.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
A teammate in this position must:
* Have High School Diploma or GED.
* Be 18 years or older.
* Be able to speak, read and understand the English language.
* Be able to successfully pass a physical capabilities test, drug screen and criminal background check.
* Have previous experience operating a forklift and RF Utility (preferable, not required).
* Be capable of operating computerized technology mounted on equipment.
* The environment encompasses all areas of a Distribution Center and material movement takes place throughout the facility.
* This position requires the teammate to work inside the majority of the time.
* This position may require working in hot and cold temperature extremes, exposure to dust, dirt, fumes, noise, potentially harmful chemicals, solvents and components, and working in close to proximity to other teammates.
* Closed-toe shoes must be worn at all times.
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
McLane offers competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD/LTD and 401(k).
23 days 11 hours ago
applyWarehouse Night Shift Forklift Operator 8 PM Start Time McLANE COMPANY, INC. - Lakewood, WA, United States
McLane Company, Inc. is one of the largest supply chain services leaders, providing grocery and foodservice supply chain solutions for convenience stores, mass merchants, drug stores and chain restaurants throughout the United States. McLane, through McLane Grocery and McLane Foodservice operates 80 distribution centers across the U.S. and one of the nation's largest private fleets. The company buys, sells and delivers more than 50,000 different consumer products to nearly 110,000 locations across the U.S. In addition, McLane provides alcoholic beverage distribution through its wholly owned subsidiary, Empire Distributors, Inc. McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs more than 20,000 teammates.
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in Lakewood, WA:
- View More Jobs in Lakewood, WA
- More Warehouse Night Shift Forklift Operator 8 PM Start Time Jobs in Lakewood, WA
- More Manufacturing Jobs in Lakewood, WA
- More McLANE COMPANY, INC. Jobs in Lakewood, WA
View More Jobs in Washington:
- View More Jobs in Washington
- More Warehouse Night Shift Forklift Operator 8 PM Start Time Jobs in Washington
- More Manufacturing Jobs in Lakewood, WA
- More McLANE COMPANY, INC. Jobs in Washington