WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATEPool Corporation - Reno, NV
Why not work for an INDUSTRY LEADER? POOLCORP is the world s leading
distributor of outdoor living products. We operate in more than 350
Sales Centers with nearly 3,500 employees who proudly service the
needs of our customers. Our company strives to employ only the best
CDL and Delivery Drivers, Warehouse Associates and Inside Sales
Representatives as well as Sales Center Managers and Operations
Managers. Why POOLCORP? Because it is a place where you can grow! At
POOLCORP you ll find plenty of excellent career advancement and
training opportunities to support your career growth. And, our
generous compensation and benefits package includes medical, dental,
vision, prescription coverage, 401 (k), EAP, and discounts
specifically offered to POOL employees. During busy seasons, we also
offer performance bonuses. And finally, our family-oriented, hometown
culture is supported by a stable, large corporate enterprise giving
you the best of all worlds. So, end your job search here at POOLCORP
Where Outdoor Living Comes to Life! Job SummaryThe Warehouse
Associate will increase operational efficiency, company profitability
and customer satisfaction by accurately and safely receiving and
storing materials, as well as picking, packing and scanning orders for
pickup and delivery. Responsibilities:
* Accurately pulls, fills, packs and sets up orders for delivery or
* Organizes shipment priorities, such as UPS, commercial carrier,
daily, job site and will call and stages the orders in uniform
fashion for ease of loading and verification.
* Assists in loading the delivery truck.
* Receives shipments, logs into inventory, maintains inventory
* Locates manufacturer s packing list, verifies receipt of each item
listed, signs and attaches packing list to each bill of lading.
* Signs and dates freight bill noting all adjustments and/or damage
to product and reports any quality or inventory discrepancy issues
to the appropriate person.
* Communicates positively with supervisors, sales staff, fellow
workers and customers to coordinate deliveries/pick-up.
* Moves all inventory into allocated spaces within warehouse.
* Operates a forklift safely and efficiently, maintains required
certification, performs vehicle safety checks and reports
discrepancies to supervisor.
* Assists in keeping facility clean, neat, safe and operating
* Processes returns accurately.
* Attends product knowledge meetings as required by management.
* Assists in keeping facility secure. Ensures all equipment is
stored at end of day and all doors and gates are secured.
* Maintains proficiency in computerized systems and other
technologies as required.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or GED.
* Prior experience in distribution or warehousing preferred.
* Ability to maneuver heavy objects, some weighing up to 100 pounds.
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Follow and carry out instructions with minimal supervision.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Prior forklift experience.
POOLCORP is a drug-free company and an EOE, M/F/V/D.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
18 days 8 hours ago
applyWAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE Pool Corporation - Reno, NV, United States
Under the guidance of a seasoned management team, POOLCORP operates wholesale sales centers through three networks: SCP Distributors LLC; Superior Pool Products LLC; and Horizon Distributors Inc.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Warehouse Associate I Part Time Shipping
- Warehouse Associate
- Warehouse Associate I- Part-Time Shipping
- Shipping - Warehouse Associate I
- Warehouse Associate I - Picking
View More Jobs in Reno, NV:
- View More Jobs in Reno, NV
- More WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE Jobs in Reno, NV
- More Logistics Jobs in Reno, NV
- More Pool Corporation Jobs in Reno, NV
View More Jobs in Nevada:
- View More Jobs in Nevada
- More WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE Jobs in Nevada
- More Logistics Jobs in Reno, NV
- More Pool Corporation Jobs in Nevada