Visual DesignerVerizon Communications Inc. - New York City, NY
What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Fios Digital is looking for a Visual Designer to join its Design and User Experience team. As a member of this team, you’ll have the ability to marry strong design fundamentals, user-centric principles, and brand vocabulary. You should be at home in iterative design sprints, various research methods, and design communication techniques to collaboratively arrive at beautiful and highly accessible solutions.
· Design one or more products within the Fios Digital ecosystem
· Seamlessly join various teams at any point within a product cycle to take designs to pixel perfect end states
· Work well with various digital product teams with differing priorities and criteria
· Work with the design team to develop visual north stars in multiple digital product categories
· Work with design team on digital product specific style guides
· Asset production through photo editing, manipulation, and resizing
· Quality control and audit digital builds for design integrity
· Market digital product and features to users so they clearly understand the benefits
What we’re looking for...
· BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, product, industrial), HCI, or a related field or equivalent work experience
· Experience designing awesome sites or apps
· High proficiency in image manipulation and respective tools such as Photoshop
· High proficiency in vector art creation and respective tools such as Illustrator
· High proficiency with standard digital design tools such as Sketch
· Self-motivated and able to manage schedule against multiple milestones and release dates
· Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
8 days 1 hour ago
applyVisual Designer Verizon Communications Inc. - New York City, NY, United States
Verizon Communications Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides communications, information and entertainment products and services to consumers, businesses, and governmental agencies worldwide. Its Wireless segment offers access to various wireless voice and data services comprising Internet access through smart phones and basic phones, and notebook computers and tablets; messaging services to send and receive text, picture, and video messages; and consumer and business focused multimedia applications under the Verizon Wireless brand. This segment also provides location-based services; global data services; HomeFusion Broadband, a high-speed Internet service for homes; other connection-related services, such as network access and value added services to support telemetry-type applications; and machine-to-machine services that support devices used in healthcare, manufacturing, utilities, distribution, and consumer products markets, as well as sells smart phones and basic phones, tablets, and other Internet access devices. As of February 24, 2014, it served 103 million retail customers. The companys Wireline segment offers video services over its fiber-optic network; data Services comprising high-speed Internet and FiOS broadband data products, as well as local exchange capacity, managed, mobility, and security services; voice services, such as local exchange, regional, long distance, wire maintenance, and voice messaging services, as well as VoIP, and landline and wireless services; and local dial tone and broadband services to local, long distance, and other carriers. This segment also provides networking products and solutions, such as private Internet protocol services, and Ethernet access and ring services; and infrastructure and cloud services. The company was formerly known as Bell Atlantic Corporation and changed its name to Verizon Communications Inc. in June 2000. Verizon Communications Inc. was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Specialist (Full-Time) - Fulton Street Mall
- Senior UX Designer
New York City, NY
- Associate Director, ASP.Net Developer
New York City, NY
- Technical Trainer
- Design Associate
New York City, NY
View More Jobs in New York City, NY:
- View More Jobs in New York City, NY
- More Visual Designer Jobs in New York City, NY
- More Verizon Communications Inc. Jobs in New York City, NY
View More Jobs in New York:
- View More Jobs in New York
- More Visual Designer Jobs in New York
- More Verizon Communications Inc. Jobs in New York