Vice President of Product ManagementPricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. - New York City, NY
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional () provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
* to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
PwC established New Ventures to invest in new business models that leverage our knowledge and build solutions for the growing digital market.
New Ventures identifies, develops, and commercializes technology-enabled solutions that deliver PwC value, knowledge, and experience to our clients. Each new solution focuses on data-driven platforms or other IP-based solutions that leverage emerging technologies and new business models. Through the process of building new solutions, we foster a culture of innovation within the Firm, extend brand relevance in the market, and generate new revenue.
The product management team is responsible for
understanding and meeting market and customer requirements, technology trends, and the competitive field.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 10
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Degree Preferred: MBA
Demonstrates thought leader-level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas:
* Working in an agile and continuous delivery development methodologies using distributed and/or offshore teams;
* Understanding of software architectures, utilizing commercial and open source components across multiple delivery platforms, including mobile, web, and cloud;
* Organizing and managing multiple priorities simultaneously; and,
and resolving challenges at both strategic and tactical levels.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas:
* Taking at least one product from concept to sustained revenue and at least 3 products through parts of the lifecycle;
* Developing digital projects, product financial models, release planning, creating roadmaps and managing and creating backlog/requirements;
* Interpreting competitive analyses for potential products, to drive appropriate segmentation approaches and to develop preliminary business cases refining them all as emergent information arises;
* Organizing, directing and interpreting customer/prospect interviews throughout the product lifecycle to influence product-market fit analysis, feature prioritization, etc.
* Managing multidisciplinary product teams and collaborating with designers, business users and developers to innovate and drive product development; and,
* Using influential and cross-functional collaboration skills to create clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts.
degree people our BACH_a33d1a
You must first register
to view this information.
New York - New York - USA
5 days 18 hours ago
applyVice President of Product Management PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. - New York City, NY, United States
PwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Tell us what matters to you and find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.com. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details. "PwC" is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the PwC network. Each firm in the network is a separate legal entity and does not act as agent of PwCIL or any other member firm. PwCIL does not provide any services to clients. PwCIL is not responsible or liable for the acts or omissions of any of its member firms nor can it control the exercise of their professional judgment or bind them in any way.
View More Jobs in New York City, NY:
- View More Jobs in New York City, NY
- More Vice President of Product Management Jobs in New York City, NY
- More 100K Jobs in New York City, NY
- More PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. Jobs in New York City, NY
View More Jobs in New York:
- View More Jobs in New York
- More Vice President of Product Management Jobs in New York
- More 100K Jobs in New York City, NY
- More PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. Jobs in New York