Vectorworks Product Trainer (Columbia, MD)vectorworks, inc. - Columbia, MD
What’s in it for you?
Vectorworks, Inc. is looking for a product trainer that will be responsible for delivering hands-on training courses both online and in person. The trainer should have a passion for design and or computer graphics, strong presentation skills and strong principles for learning and instructional design. The trainer will be expected to quickly grasp and apply all the design disciplines of the Vectorworks product line.
It’s an exciting time to join the Vectorworks family, and if you are looking for an opportunity to have a lasting impact on a growing team, we hope you’ll take the time to learn more about this opportunity!
In this role, you should expect to:
- Design, develop, and deliver instructor led training courses
- Provide project support for training initiatives. This includes but is not limited to eLearning, technical writing, video tutorials, product testing, analyzing data and writing training summaries all within established timelines
- Maintain subject matter expertise of all business areas, including keeping track of technology and training trends
- Travel up to 50% of the time
- Other duties as assigned
Why do you want this job? Because you are:
- Looking for a flexible work style in a fast-paced environment with direct client interaction.
- A public speaker that enjoys teaching and training innovative software impacting the industry.
- Interested in learning architecture or design software.
Why do we want you? Because you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, or a related field is preferred or equivalent in experience
- Previous training and product experience or one year of related training experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A dynamic, outgoing personality with solid presentation skills and strong interest in Design/CAD or in the entertainment industry
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft office suite
- Strong proficiency with Adobe suite – Preferred but not required
- Strong proficiency with CAD or any graphics / 3D modeling applications
- Excellent organizational, planning and communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly and to multi-task
- Content creation skills preferred
- Any Vectorworks product module experience
To learn more about Vectorworks, Inc. and apply, please go to careerpage.
Vectorworks Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
15 days 5 hours ago
Please review all application instructions before applying.
View More Jobs in Columbia, MD:
- View More Jobs in Columbia, MD
- More Vectorworks Product Trainer (Columbia MD) Jobs in Columbia, MD
- More vectorworks, inc. Jobs in Columbia, MD
View More Jobs in Maryland:
- View More Jobs in Maryland
- More Vectorworks Product Trainer (Columbia MD) Jobs in Maryland
- More vectorworks, inc. Jobs in Maryland