Transactional - Legal Secretary or ParalegalLang, Richert & Patch - Fresno, CA
Lang, Richert & Patch, a prominent law firm located in the highly desirable Fig Garden Financial Center, seeks a senior full-time Legal Secretary or Paralegal for a busy Transactional practice which includes Estate Planning for high net wealth clients. This position requires extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and WordPerfect, along with a familiarity of other business software such as Excel, Abacus and Orion. The applicant must have 10 years legal secretarial experience, and must have five years of Transactional and/or Estate Planning experience.
The candidate should have exceptional work ethic, and be able to solve practical problems, deal with changing variables and appropriately escalate, delegate or seek additional instruction as needed with respect to assigned tasks. The candidate must be able to work in an open, collaborative environment and deal with frequent requests and competing priorities. The ideal candidate will be professional, engaged and flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced environment meeting regular deadlines. Candidate must be proficient in preparing legal correspondence and communicating extensively with clients. Must be dependable, reliable, motivated and take pride in their work.
Please submit cover letter and resume in a PDF format by clicking "Apply Now".
Greg Caradonna, Firm Manager.
Office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits such as:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- Underground parking
- 10 years Legal secretary experience required;
- 5 years Transactional experience required;
- 5 years Estate Planning experience preferred;
- Licensed Notary helpful;
- Proficient in WordPerfect and Microsoft Word;
- Knowledge of Excel, Abacus & Orion software is a plus;
- Experience in preparing legal documents and correspondence;
- Experience in general corporate work such as entity formation, annual filings, dissolutions, annual minutes and drafting resolutions, Articles of Incorporation, Stock certificates, Statement of Information . . .;
- Ability to work independently and identify potentially more effective methods;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and handle multiple transactions simultaneously;
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills, including performing duties accurately and in a timely manner;
- Very strong communication skills including legal terminology (verbal and written) and the ability to take directions, and work effectively with minimal supervision.
8 days 22 hours ago
Lang, Richert & Patch
applyTransactional - Legal Secretary or Paralegal Lang, Richert & Patch - Fresno,CA,United States
Lang, Richert & Patch has developed an outstanding reputation in the community for high quality, results-oriented legal services. Lang, Richert & Patch has been recognized by Martindale-Hubbel as a “Firm of Distinction” the highest honor bestowed by the organization. This long standing reputation has given the firm the opportunity to serve sophisticated entities with broad ranges of legal needs. In the private sector, the firm’s clients include nationally recognized companies, including lenders, construction firms, and realty development companies. In the public sector, the clients include hospitals, universities, and schools. Founded in 1963, Lang, Richert & Patch is a firm of over 12 attorneys and over 13 staff members. Individually and collectively, the firm has earned a solid reputation for effective advocacy. The practice is diverse, with national, state, and local clients relying on the firm’s experience and success in case analysis and litigation, insolvency and bankruptcy, business ethics, transactions, and estate planning. Lang, Richert & Patch is a diverse group of individuals with a strong sense of justice and purpose. Each attorney brings superior credentials, characteristic determination and creativity to serve the client. The firm employs open communication, strategic innovation and the latest technology in striving to attain the greatest degree of efficiency and effectiveness. Lang, Richert & Patch works to fulfill the full range of its clients’ needs – legal, financial and personal. The attorneys keep clients fully informed of case progress with reports, copies of pertinent documents, and prompt responses to inquiries. Clients deserve and receive full attention.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Transactional – Legal Secretary Or Paralegal
- Staff: Transactional – Legal Secretary Or Paralegal
View More Jobs in Fresno, CA:
- View More Jobs in Fresno, CA
- More Transactional Legal Secretary or Paralegal Jobs in Fresno, CA
- More Legal Jobs in Fresno, CA
- More Lang, Richert & Patch Jobs in Fresno, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Transactional Legal Secretary or Paralegal Jobs in California
- More Legal Jobs in Fresno, CA
- More Lang, Richert & Patch Jobs in California