Trainer IBenchmark Electronics - Tempe, AZ
Job ID(Requisition ID):3609
Precision Technologies, a division of Benchmark Electronics, Inc. in Tempe, Arizona, has an extensive capability in mechanical manufacturing. Our customers are leading Original Equipment Manufacturers who require exacting precision mechanical production capabilities. Our product lines include Aerospace, Healthcare Scientific Instrumentation, and complex electro-mechanical equipment. Our Capabilities Include:
- Precision CNC 5-Axis Milling and Turning
- Precision 5-Axis Grinding of Aerospace Turbine Engine Nozzles and Blades
- Close Tolerance (Micron level) Instrumentation Grinding
- Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM) NADCAP approved
- Complex Electro-Mechanical assembly and test (Class 1K & 10K clean room)
- Functional testing
- Medium to Large Coordinate Measuring Capabilities. The Trainer I position conducts training classes in a wide range of subjects based on the site organizational needs, and software applications. Position will schedule and conduct training, working with HR and management staff to limit impact on business operations.
Essential Functions and Competencies
- Knowledgeable in ISO certifications, OSHA, and other requirements within a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient with standard office equipment, Webex, PowerPoint and other presentation software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as presentation skills.
- Effective multi-tasking skills, interpersonal skills, organization and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrates high attention to detail, discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism when representing the company.
- Willing to Support a 24/7 global business operation as needed.
- Comfortable and effective working and training with diverse groups.
- Participates in Continuous Improvement activities.
- Available for travel to other facilities up to 10% of the time.
Qualifications / Education / Experience
- Coordinate with site leadership to determine the training needs of each department and schedules training, certifications, and re-certifications to meet these needs.
- Delivers training in technical and non-technical subjects, coordinating with outside suppliers when appropriate.
- Assists in periodic review of policies and procedures to ensure training needs are satisfied.
- Maintains training logs, materials, records and other training documents, and makes them available to employees, site leadership, and auditors as needed.
- Become the PFS software Super User/Trainer/Content Expert, to help drive the implementation, and training as new software functionalities and needs develop.
- Responds to new training requirements from ISO, OSHA and Benchmark, in collaboration with manufacturing and quality management.
- May serve as a member, or monitor, of various company committees.
- Maintains positive and professional relationships with all internal and external team members.
- Learns, advocates, and complies with Benchmarks Quality Management System and Procedures.
- Maintains a clean, safe work environment.
2 years experience in training or Human Resources, in a manufacturing environment preferred.
2-year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience as approved by executive management.
Tempe, AZ, USA
Yes < 10%
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
24 days 8 hours ago
applyTrainer I Benchmark Electronics - Tempe, AZ, United States
Benchmark Electronics, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides integrated electronic manufacturing services in the Americas, Asia, and Europe. The company provides engineering solutions, including new product design, prototype, test, and related engineering solutions; and custom test, and automation equipment design and build solutions. It also offers manufacturing and fulfillment solutions, including printed circuit board assembly, assembly of subsystems, circuitry and functionality testing of printed assemblies, environmental and stress testing, and component reliability testing; flex circuit assembly and test solutions; and systems assembly and test solutions, as well as environmental stress tests of assemblies of boards or systems. Additionally, the company offers electronics manufacturing services to communications, defense and aerospace, industrial, medical, and computer original equipment manufacturer (OEM) markets. It serves OEMs of computers and related products for business enterprises, medical devices, industrial control equipment, testing and instrumentation products, and telecommunication equipment. Benchmark Electronics sells its products directly, as well as through independent marketing representatives. The company was formerly known as Electronics, Inc. Benchmark Electronics, Inc. was founded in 1979 and is based in Angleton, Texas.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- HRIS Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Training and Development Manager
- HR Analyst - Professional Development Trainer & Wellness...
View More Jobs in Tempe, AZ:
- View More Jobs in Tempe, AZ
- More Trainer I Jobs in Tempe, AZ
- More HR Jobs in Tempe, AZ
- More Benchmark Electronics Jobs in Tempe, AZ
View More Jobs in Arizona:
- View More Jobs in Arizona
- More Trainer I Jobs in Arizona
- More HR Jobs in Tempe, AZ
- More Benchmark Electronics Jobs in Arizona