Trailhead Curriculum Developer (Senior/Lead/Principal)salesforce.com, inc. - Burlington, MA
The Curriculum Development team designs and develops product training courses for customers, partners, and employees to learn how to effectively code, design, and deploy Salesforce solutions.
Curriculum developers must be comfortable designing for technical roles (programmers, architects, technical support, administrators), as well as business users. They will do this by utilizing formal instructional design principles and adult learning theory combined with an understanding of software development concepts.
Work cross-functionally to determine learning requirements and develop measurable learning objectives that support job enablement for the appropriate persona.
Course Development and Implementation
You will use Salesforce University development process, standards, and tools to create high-quality learning solutions that meet course objectives, business requirements, and technical requirements.
- Design and implement courseware.
- Work both independently and cross-functionally with subject matter experts to determine effective course content, realistic examples, and appropriate hands on activities.
- Create eLearning course elements (e.g., graphics, audio, demonstrations, and simulations) using the appropriate tools. Assemble, QA, and deploy final course.
- Work with subject matter experts to write certification items that support course objectives and certification standards.
- Bachelors Degree in Technical Communications, English, Education, Computer Science, Instructional Design or equivalent. A Masters Degree in Instructional Design or a related field is desirable.
- Experience designing and developing software related courses for a technical audience.
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong demonstrated aptitude for creating training for both a technical audience and a business user audience. This should include some form of technical writing (i.e., documenting programming languages, web development, software products, databases, operating systems, etc.).
- Graphic design skills are a huge plus.
- Flexible, collaborative, team-oriented individual who shows initiative.
- Background in eCommerce, SaaS, or industry knowledge of retail is a plus.
************** and ************** are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. ************** and ************** do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. ************** and ************** will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ************** or **************.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
9 days 5 hours ago
applyTrailhead Curriculum Developer (Senior/Lead/Principal) salesforce.com, inc. - Burlington, MA, United States
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Our social and mobile cloud technologies—including our flagship sales and CRM applications—help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways.
View More Jobs in Burlington, MA:
- View More Jobs in Burlington, MA
- More Trailhead Curriculum Developer (Senior Lead Principal) Jobs in Burlington, MA
- More IT Jobs in Burlington, MA
- More salesforce.com, inc. Jobs in Burlington, MA
View More Jobs in Massachusetts:
- View More Jobs in Massachusetts
- More Trailhead Curriculum Developer (Senior Lead Principal) Jobs in Massachusetts
- More IT Jobs in Burlington, MA
- More salesforce.com, inc. Jobs in Massachusetts