Trade Control Specialist - Mid CareerBoeing - MO, USA
Trade Control Specialist - Mid Career
Do you have a passion for International Trade? If so, come shape global commerce as part of Boeing’s Global Trade Controls Team.
We are looking for innovative, critical thinkers who have a global mindset to join our team as a Trade Control Specialist. In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
• Form deep partnerships with key stakeholders to understand their business strategies and provide tailored regulatory guidance to enable success
• Evolve Boeing’s global trade infrastructure (automation, processes, training, assessments) to support new and diverse global business ventures
• Gain a deep understand of the regulations governing global trade
• Represent Boeing to the US and Non-US Governments through the preparation of import and export approval submissions.
• Conduct global regulatory and statutory trade control requirements, interpretation and impact analysis.
• Identify, documents, develops, plans and executes solutions in support of enterprise compliance risk management objectives.
• Research and identify regulatory and legislative requirements.
• Develop and deploy enterprise processes and procedures and identify potential implications to business objectives and future opportunities.
• Interface and provide comprehensive regulatory solutions to key stakeholders to enhance strategic alliances
***This requisition is a general posting designed to attract top talent that will matched with specific organizational needs as they arise. Please note that at this point in time there may not be a specific role immediately available in a defined geographic location, but as opportunities arise, qualified candidates will be notified.”
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Typical Education / Experience
Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience)
Are you a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15? “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
- Self-starter able to work complex issues across functional teams
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a collaborative environment
- Good judgment and discretion
Relocation Assistance is provided.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
17 days 2 hours ago
applyTrade Control Specialist - Mid Career Boeing - , MO, United States
Boeing is the world's leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft combined. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense systems, missiles, satellites, launch vehicles and advanced information and communication systems. As a major service provider to NASA, Boeing is the prime contractor for the International Space Station. The company also provides numerous military and commercial airline support services. Boeing provides products and support services to customers in 150 countries and is one of the largest U.S. exporters in terms of sales.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Securities, Special Situations, Analyst/Associate, New York
- Inventory Management Specialist Nx
Kansas City, MO
- Alliance Specialist, Western Europe –
- Motor Vehicle Operator
View More Jobs in Missouri:
- View More Jobs in Missouri
- More Trade Control Specialist Mid Career Jobs in Missouri
- More Boeing Jobs in Missouri