Total Rewards OfficerAccendi Talent - Memphis, TN
Accendi Talent has partnered with a progressive organization on their search for a Total Rewards Officer. Our client is looking for someone who is passionate about designing, developing, and implementing the ongoing administration of existing and new health and retire benefits, and all paid time off programs.
Ideal candidates for this position will be a proven leader, passionate about developing innovative and inclusive health and retire benefits and paid time off programs. This includes all aspects of base pay, incentives (long term and annual), health & welfare and retirement plans. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1. Manages the day-to-day functions, timelines and deliverables of Health and Retire Benefits and Paid Time Off programs while directing, mentoring and coaching HR team members.
2. Develops and maintains a set of TR performance metrics.
3. Creates a culture of performance and recruitment through the design, or redesign of reward and recognition programs.
4. Builds and provides leadership to a competent and client-focused team.
5. Manages annual benefits review and RFP processes, including comparison of current plans to benchmark organizations and industry norms.
6. Makes recommendations for adjusting plans to manage costs.
7. Manages the implementation processes of new plan designs and vendors.
8. Manages benefits administration within Human Resources.
9. Reviews proposed salary adjustments in compliance with established policies and guidelines, and recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems.
10. Collaborates with Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners and business leaders to understand and meet their needs relative to compensation and benefits.
11. Partners with HR Business partners and recruitment teams in soliciting, gathering, and evaluating overall operational needs.
12. Advances the current analytical/reporting system for use in trend analysis and regulatory reporting while seeking ongoing opportunities for improvement.
13. Utilizes analytics to drive and improve decision making, data quality and compliance of workforce data.
14. Coaches, trains, and serves as a technical resource to HR and its internal business partners and clients.
15. Works collaboratively with senior staff, peers and stakeholders to identify and define effective and efficient working relationships, service levels, and expectations throughout the organization.
16. Collaborates with peers to define Service Level Agreements (SLA), accountabilities and authorities for all TR programs, policies, role relationships and procedure
17. Manages the operations and budget of the Benefits Services and provides leadership and management to staff in the delivery of employment, recruitment, testing, talent management programs, training, performance management, orientation/on-boarding, etc.
- Bachelors Degree in HR or Business Administration
- Master degree or related human resources certifications preferred
- Working experience managing a large health care budget and complex health, leave, wellness and retirement programs preferred
- 5 plus years in employee benefits administration
- 10 years in progressive HR roles
- Experience managing a large health care budget and complex health, leave, wellness and retirement programs
- Demonstrated strong customer service experience
- Experience rolling out corporate programs for 7,000 plus associates
- Team player and can work well in a collaborative environment
- Strong SME in benefits and health care regulations and legal matters
- Passionate about serving others and has demonstrated our cultural values in other roles
**Relocation is available for this position.
12 days 15 hours ago
applyTotal Rewards Officer Accendi Talent - Memphis,TN,United States
Accendi Talent is a boutique provider of innovative human resource solutions in HR Consulting, Managed Services and Staffing.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Vice President Human Resources
- Voluntary Services Officer
- Total Rewards Director
- VP, Sales Compensation
Des Moines, IA
- Human Resources Officer
View More Jobs in Memphis, TN:
- View More Jobs in Memphis, TN
- More Total Rewards Officer Jobs in Memphis, TN
- More HR Jobs in Memphis, TN
- More Accendi Talent Jobs in Memphis, TN
View More Jobs in Tennessee:
- View More Jobs in Tennessee
- More Total Rewards Officer Jobs in Tennessee
- More HR Jobs in Memphis, TN
- More Accendi Talent Jobs in Tennessee