Time & Attendance Implementation Specialist IIAutomatic Data Processing, Inc. - Augusta, GA
Please note, this role is not virtual and all associates MUST work in the Augusta ADP office.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more...
* Do you have a passion for out-of-the-box thinking and a commitment to making sure customers get the most from their investments?
* Are you all about the follow up and follow through, helping you and your clients achieve serious results?
* Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? (Oh yes, we used the L word and its that serious.)
Well, then you might be just the right person were looking for.
First things first: We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in our mission to deliver innovative HR products and services that help employees stay productive and manage their life on their terms.
Imagine yourself as part of the new client welcome committee ...but with a special twist. When you join our implementation team, you onboard new clients and get them comfortable using our products and services. The goal is to make sure our products and services deliver and exceed client expectations, but youre not doing it alone. Were with you every step of the way through our award-winning training programs and world-class service guidelines. Here, youll feel youre making an impact and gain the knowledge and expertise to grow your career in the process. #winning
Were currently hiring for various roles at all levels and experience for our implementation team. Read on to learn more.
What youll do:
* Consult with clients to deliver a comprehensive ADP solution
* Guide and drive the client towards the best solution for their business needs
* Analyze existing systems, interface requirements, business processes
* Partner with clients to understand their business and related needs
* Incorporate new processes, tools and approaches when recommending an ADP solution
* Utilize broad knowledge to recommend solutions to the client when appropriate
* Understand client business issues and concerns and recommend and implement appropriate solution
* Interact/collaborate with ADP associates in sales and customer service
* Exchange routine information with members of client project team, including priorities, timeliness, issues as they arise
What you need to do the job:
* A quick wit and sense of humor. (OK, were kidding...sort of, but it does make the day go by faster, #AmIRight?)
* Bachelors degree OR
* Equivalent Military experience OR
* 3 years of experience working in a client service/customer service environment OR
* 1 year of business consulting experience
* Excellent time management and communication skills
* Proficient using Microsoft Office
Just some of the reasons why youll love working here:
* You can be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
* You can bring your passion and fun. Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
* You can balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
* You can become a certified smarty pants. Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
* We pay you to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If youve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
More about ADP:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNEÂ® Magazine, and recognized by ForbesÂ® as one of The Worlds Most Innovative Companies, ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
9 days 8 hours ago
applyTime & Attendance Implementation Specialist II Automatic Data Processing, Inc. - Augusta, GA, United States
ADP® (NASDAQ: ADP), with more than $10 billion in revenues and approximately 600,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing and human capital management solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience and a global footprint spanning more than 40 countries, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, talent management, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source, and helps clients comply with regulatory and legislative changes, such as the Affordable Care Act (ACA). ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world. For more information about ADP or to contact a local ADP sales office, reach us at 1.800.225.5237 or visit the company's Web site at www.adp.com.
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in Augusta, GA:
- View More Jobs in Augusta, GA
- More Time Attendance Implementation Specialist II Jobs in Augusta, GA
- More Military Jobs in Augusta, GA
- More Automatic Data Processing, Inc. Jobs in Augusta, GA
View More Jobs in Georgia:
- View More Jobs in Georgia
- More Time Attendance Implementation Specialist II Jobs in Georgia
- More Military Jobs in Augusta, GA
- More Automatic Data Processing, Inc. Jobs in Georgia