Theatre Equipment Analyst IRegal Entertainment Group - Knoxville, TN
Theatre Equipment Analyst I
The IT Department is seeking an interested candidate to join their corporate office team. This position is based at the corporate office in Knoxville, Tennessee and reports directly to the IT Theatre Equipment Depot Services Manager.
Summary: The IT Theatre Equipment Analyst I is responsible for providing day-to-day support for theatre equipment from the IT Hardware Depot and effectively providing equipment repair and replacement services.
The Theatre Equipment Analyst I position is a non-exempt position and is primarily responsible for:
• Provide theatre equipment support and fulfillment services from the IT Hardware Depot for theatres through service desk cases. Specific responsibilities include:
o Provide day-to-day theatre equipment support
o Responsible for assisting with shipping and receiving of equipment
o Provide maintenance and repair for theatre IT equipment for break/fix incidents
o Provide support for the equipment in the QA lab environment.
o Assist in the development, testing, deployment and maintenance of a standard image for theatre based technology including back office and point-of-sale devices
o Participate in evaluation of hardware
o Support projects and initiatives through fulfillment of hardware from the IT Hardware Depot
• Collaborates with other IT groups to ensure ongoing operation and maintenance of Regal’s information infrastructure including:
o Provide 1st level theatre support and assist in root cause analysis and incident management related to theatre data equipment; escalates as needed to 2nd and 3rd level support
o Collaborate with IT groups to maintain, problem solve, and upgrade computing facilities
• Contributes to the relationship with key vendors to ensure compliance with defined SLAs, SOWs, contract terms, and schedules including:
o Monitor status of equipment with respect to warranty coverage and recommends action as needed
o Monitor performance metrics and statistics to identify areas for improvement in services to Theatres
o Recommend process improvements as needed
• Regular and consistent attendance is required
• Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications are as follows:
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in infrastructure support in an organization with many remote locations
• Proven track record effectively supporting infrastructure environments
• Must have strong tactical and working knowledge of all technologies currently in-use and planned
• Must possess the ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge in a timely manner for the appropriate task
• Experience with formal project management techniques, process design and management is desired
• Experience in Theatre Information Technology is preferred
• A+ certification is preferred
• Position requires some day-to-day guidance
• Demonstrated skills to communicate difficult technical concepts clearly to a variety of individuals of varying technical expertise and understanding
• Demonstrate effective decision-making skills, even under pressure and while lacking all the desired information detail
• Good written and verbal communication skills to deal effectively with the business unit staff, as well as IT management and staff
• Must be a disciplined process-oriented individual able to lead implementation of best practice controls and processes
• Possess good problem solving skills for a complex network topology, being able to escalate to appropriate groups while gathering pertinent information when addressing issues beyond personal scope to assist in identifying issues, root causes and solutions
• Must have proven ability to work successfully in a high volume, technically demanding job, providing excellent customer service while utilizing strong judgment
• Must be flexible and willing to travel to other locations
• Must be proactive in identifying and correcting infrastructure deficiencies.
• Must be a team player, excellent collaborator and leader
• Must be mature, poised, and confident in the face of adversity
• Must be highly organized and capable of providing technical leadership while requiring minimal day-to-day guidance
• The following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
• The employee is occasionally required to lift to 40 pounds; may be required to lift packages up to 100 lbs.
• The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• The work involves considerable use of computer equipment and requires ability to use computer keyboard, mouse and screen effectively.
• Employee may be required to be on call to respond to issues or problems which occur in normal course of business, including early hours (before 0600) and late hours (post 1800) in the day.
10 days 20 hours ago
applyTheatre Equipment Analyst I Regal Entertainment Group - Knoxville, TN, United States
Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE: RGC) operates the largest and most geographically diverse theatre circuit in the United States, consisting of 7,381 screens in 578 theatres in 42 states along with Guam, Saipan, American Samoa and the District of Columbia as of February 20, 2014, with approximately 229 million attendees for the fiscal year ended December 26, 2013 ("fiscal 2013"). Our geographically diverse circuit includes theatres in 46 of the top 50 U.S. designated market areas. We operate multi-screen theatres and, as of December 26, 2013, had an average of 12.7 screens per location, which is well above the North American motion picture exhibition industry average. We develop, acquire and operate multi-screen theatres primarily in mid-sized metropolitan markets and suburban growth areas of larger metropolitan markets throughout the United States.
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in Knoxville, TN:
- View More Jobs in Knoxville, TN
- More Theatre Equipment Analyst I Jobs in Knoxville, TN
- More IT Jobs in Knoxville, TN
- More Regal Entertainment Group Jobs in Knoxville, TN
View More Jobs in Tennessee:
- View More Jobs in Tennessee
- More Theatre Equipment Analyst I Jobs in Tennessee
- More IT Jobs in Knoxville, TN
- More Regal Entertainment Group Jobs in Tennessee