Territory Sales Representative - Dental - BirminghamZimmer, Inc. - AL, USA
The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for achieving budgeted sales goals for his or her territory. This is done through constant communication and daily in-person appointments with customers and potential customers regarding Zimmer Biomet Dental products.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
The Territory Sales Representative is assigned to a specific region within a territory and will work in collaboration with the region's sales representatives.
Builds strong relationships with key dental professionals and related office personnel in the given region, while able to cover dental procedures with clinical proficiency and business acumen.
- Assists in building and implementing a sales plan for the assigned area, managing and tracking customer sales activity and prospective customer initiatives, achieving sales targets, reporting on sales progress and competitor and customer activities to sales leader, and assuring that activity is properly entered into the surgery management system to ensure flawless execution of product delivery to the customer
- Plans, coordinates and executes local educational and sales events, with the support of other internal resources, intended to augment the business and help to deliver assigned sales goals.
- Supports referral network of key dental professionals and related office personnel and works with those providers to educate referrals on Zimmer Biomet products.
- Strictly adheres to all laws and Zimmer Biomet policies and SOPs regarding the interaction with HCP’s (Health Care Professionals), product handling and complaints, expense reporting, sales activities and training.
Expected Areas of Competence
Ability to become technically proficient with the specific product line within the Zimmer Biomet portfolio.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with and influence others
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 2 years’ proven sales experience in the related health science area.
Up to 95% predominantly by car - depending on territory 0% to 20% overnight stays as well as air travel might be required.
64 days 14 hours ago
applyTerritory Sales Representative - Dental - Birmingham Zimmer, Inc. - , AL, United States
Today, our global team of more than 8,500 employees works to provide effective, creative solutions that support orthopaedic surgeons and clinicians to
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Sales Representative - Birmingham, AL
- Sales Representative - Birmingham, AL - Military veterans pr...
- Sales Representative - Account Executive
- Sales Representative
- Sales Representative: Birmingham, Alabama
View More Jobs in Alabama:
- View More Jobs in Alabama
- More Territory Sales Representative Dental Birmingham Jobs in Alabama
- More Sales Jobs in AL, USA
- More Zimmer, Inc. Jobs in Alabama