Tender ManagerNational Oilwell Varco, Inc.
Title: Tender Manager
Other Locations: null
• Lead and Manage assigned tenders in accordance with Company procedures and norms to ensure NOV maximizes it’s business opportunities
• Be single point of contact to the Client for the tender and build Client relations to maximize current and future opportunities
• To ensure that a common Tender Process and tender approach is executed to increase efficiency and quality of the tender process in the organization
• Obtain the objectives set by NOV.
• Participate within the tender team in accordance with NOV strategy as well as Business objectives
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead and manage the assigned tenders from handover from BD&S until job is secured/lost.
• Actively provide input and work with the tender procedures and tools to ensure they are continuously updated according to Tender group’s needs.
• Performance targets for the year to be established every year as per instructions from NOV Board and NOV Group and managed through standard business processes
• Maximize the tender winning chances by continuously working with BD&S, Technology team, Procurement, Engineering and Management to optimize Tender solutions and concept from handover from BD&S to submission
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
• Fluent in English both written and verbal
• 5 years relevant experience preferably from oilfield services or similar industry
• Experience from sales & tendering processes in the oil & gas industry
• Good commercial understanding
• Extensive knowledge of project and tender execution principles
• Excellent commercial awareness
• Continuous improvement focus
• Ability to write compelling, attractive tender documentation that is easy to understand and positions the business well to the client JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Master of Sc or Masters
• Excellent communication skills
• Work well in multicultural environments
• Excellent level of attention to detail
• High level of motivation and drive to submit winning tenders
• Multi discipline engineering awareness
13 days 23 hours ago
applyTender Manager National Oilwell Varco, Inc. - , , United States
Since 1841, National Oilwell Varco (NOV) has been dedicated to ensuring customers receive the highest quality oilfield products and services. Leveraging over 800 worldwide manufacturing, sales and service centers, National Oilwell Varco supplies customer-focused solutions that best meet the quality, productivity, and environmental requirements of the energy industry. National Oilwell Varco is a worldwide leader in providing major mechanical components for land and offshore drilling rigs, complete land drilling and well servicing rigs, tubular inspection and internal tubular coatings, drill string equipment, extensive lifting and handling equipment, and a broad offering of downhole drilling motors, bits and tools. National Oilwell Varco also provides supply chain services through its network of distribution service centers located near major drilling and production activity worldwide.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Contracts Coordinator
- LNG Solutions Bid Manager- Houston - Military veterans prefe...