Technical Intern, IC DesignMaxim Integrated Products - Chelmsford, MA
Requisition Number 4790BR
External Posting Title Technical Intern, IC Design
Time Type Full time
Pay Rate Type Hourly
Work Shift Regular - Salaried
Country United States
Locations Chelmsford, MA
Minimum Degree Required Bachelors Degree
Career Level Non-Manager - Entry-Level (0 years exp)
Job Description Maxim Integrated designs, manufactures, and sells high-performance semiconductor products. A leader in analog innovation and integration, Maxims highly integrated solutions help customers get to market faster with systems that are smaller and consume less power.
Maxims Advanced R & D group is seeking a Technical Intern in IC Design to support the evaluation and design development of advanced power management and circuit IP technology at the Chelmsford, MA Design Center.
Maxims Internship Program offers students the opportunity to gain hands-on professional experience within a formal Internship Program. Past internship projects have included architectural studies, circuit design and simulation, worst case analysis, new silicon evaluation and debug, engineering tools development, device and process development, and customer design win support. Interns can expect to:
- work alongside experienced design engineers on real products being designed and manufactured for real-world applications in the fast-growing consumer electronics marketplace;
- conceive and execute a plan for evaluation of new device and circuit ideas for ultra-high-precision voltage references;
- enjoy unparalleled opportunities to innovate and drive projects from inception to completion;
- perform hands-on engineering tasks that apply the skills youve learned in the classroom;
- help deliver advanced electronic components to OEMs worldwide;
- receive up to 12 weeks compensation based on education and experience level.
Interns also participate in a number of student focused activities, which include:
- networking opportunities with interns across the U.S. ;
- social events to get to know the local intern team (brown bag technical lunches, pizza parties, bowling nights, team building activities);
- the opportunity to assume a leadership role as an Intern Advisory Board member;
- an end-of-summer presentation to organizational leadership and members of the Executive Team, including the CEO and CTO;
- priority access to interview for additional employment opportunities following internship (full-time or additional internship, depending on the students class level)..
- Completion of BSEE course work required, graduate coursework preferred; priority given to students within one year of graduation.
- Preference will be given to candidates with advanced coursework in semiconductor devices, power electronics, feedback and control systems, analog IC design, and/or mixed-signal design.
- Strong electronics lab skills that complement their circuits and electronics coursework.
- Analog or mixed-mode transistor-level simulation experience.
- Excellent analytical skills and circuit intuition.
- Sponsorship not offered for this opportunity.
Maxim is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Percentage of Travel 0% - 10%
Relocation Assistance Available No
Visa Sponsorship Available Yes
Removal Date 07/31/2018
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
14 days 15 hours ago
applyTechnical Intern, IC Design Maxim Integrated Products - Chelmsford, MA, United States
At Maxim, we invent highly integrated solutions that make technology seamless. We channel our collective expertise to stretch the limits of technology, understand your needs, and help you get to market faster.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Mechanical Test Engineer (Intern)
- Mechanical Engineer
- Product And Test Engineer Intern (M/F)
- RF Product Test Engineer
San Diego, CA
View More Jobs in Chelmsford, MA:
- View More Jobs in Chelmsford, MA
- More Technical Intern IC Design Jobs in Chelmsford, MA
- More Engineering Jobs in Chelmsford, MA
- More Maxim Integrated Products Jobs in Chelmsford, MA
View More Jobs in Massachusetts:
- View More Jobs in Massachusetts
- More Technical Intern IC Design Jobs in Massachusetts
- More Engineering Jobs in Chelmsford, MA
- More Maxim Integrated Products Jobs in Massachusetts