Talent Management ManagerDiebold, Incorporated - North Canton, OH
Some essential functions of this position include:
· Assist in development of talent management’s overall global business strategy as it relates to: talent reviews, succession planning, competencies, leadership development, and strategic workforce planning.
· Assist in designing strategic business solutions based on business and departmental requirements, including career development models, skills mapping, assessment strategies and measurable goals.
· Facilitate and support talent review, succession planning and competency discussions with business partners and HR
· Assist in conducting a detailed needs analysis on jobs and descriptions within focus businesses by working with management; identify key competencies required for success; identify skill/competency gaps; tie each gap to training opportunities; this would include analysis around retirement of key skills and competencies and development of contingency plans with the business leaders.
· Ensure the centralization of talent management tools, processes and procedures and assist with training and communication for succession planning and implementation of career development practices.
· Responsible for implementing, coordinating, tracking and improving the talent management, competency and skill development programs, policies and procedures for Diebold.
· Collect and track measures and metrics tied specifically to Talent Management efforts (High potentials, internal promotional rate, turnover of hi-po’s, number of poor performers on PIPs, etc.)
· Assist in ensuring integration of Talent Management objectives into broader HR and business strategies.
· Facilitate effective change management as organization responds to Talent Management objectives.
· Lead and/or assist with various additional projects (Quality of Hire surveys and analysis, New Hire Assessments and Exit Interviews).
· Recommend enhancements to talent management processes and information systems.
• A four year college degree is required. Masters degree is a plus.
• 5-7 years of exempt level experience in talent management and organizational development, with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Talent Management
• Experience facilitating talent reviews, succession planning and/or competency sessions with business leaders.
• Ability to work well and communicate with associates at all levels.
• Experience with human capital information systems; applicant tracking, performance management, learning management, and HRIS.
• Project management skills/experience is preferred.
• Experience working with or leading global teams is preferred.
• Ability to work independently and be trusted to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
• Strong bias toward action, attention to detail and driving issues to successful and timely closure.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Team player mentality; ability to collaborate with all management levels.
• Adherence to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality in matters that require discretion.
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
2 days 23 hours ago
applyTalent Management Manager Diebold, Incorporated - North Canton, OH, United States
For more than 150 years, Diebold, Incorporated, has brought together a combination of innovation, expertise and quality service to become a global leader in providing integrated self-service solutions, security systems and services. Headquartered in North Canton, Ohio, Diebold employs approximately 16,000 employees, with representation in more than 90 countries worldwide. In 2012, Diebold reported total revenues of U.S. $3 billion.
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in North Canton, OH:
- View More Jobs in North Canton, OH
- More Talent Management Manager Jobs in North Canton, OH
- More HR Jobs in North Canton, OH
- More Diebold, Incorporated Jobs in North Canton, OH
View More Jobs in Ohio:
- View More Jobs in Ohio
- More Talent Management Manager Jobs in Ohio
- More HR Jobs in North Canton, OH
- More Diebold, Incorporated Jobs in Ohio