Tableau DeveloperMainz Brady Group - Seattle, WA
Our Client in the Greater Seattle area has an immediate need for a Tableau Developer:
Below are some skills/characteristics which will define an ideal candidate.
• Expert in Tableau Desktop
• Worked extensively with Tableau’s Advanced Analytics functions, including: calculations, table calcs, trends, parameters, stats
• Demonstrated experience delivering effective visualizations to business users
• Familiarity with best practices around data visualization design principles
• Advanced skills in creating and managing TDEs
• Proficient in use of SQL and accessing data stored in Big Data Platforms (e.g. Hadoop, Azure, Redshift, Snowflake, etc.) for data analysis and presentation purposes
• Familiar with data warehousing concepts and constructs, to be able to recommend aggregated data structures or calculated data elements in order to optimize report/dashboard performance
• Able to work independently and within small team; self-motivated and self-managing
• Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills; proven experience in similar role
• Strong strategic and curious problem solver with excellent written and spoken communication skills
• BA/BS Degree in a quantitative field, business, psychology or marketing-related major preferred
• Tableau certification is a plus
Please send your resume to Jonathan at email@example.com - Ref# JCN1124
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
21 days 18 hours ago
Mainz Brady Group
Please review all application instructions before applying.
"Mainz Brady Group, a technical staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions by the best known companies in Finance, Retail, Research & Development, Services, Government, Biotechnology, and Telecommunications. We take great pride in our experienced technical recruiters' ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so, offer the best career choices and perfect jobs for our candidates."
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Technical Writer Content Experience
- Staff Software Engineer
- SFDC Architect
- Senior Systems Engineer Cloud Infrastructure
- Software Engineer, Visualization
View More Jobs in Seattle, WA:
- View More Jobs in Seattle, WA
- More Tableau Developer Jobs in Seattle, WA
- More IT Jobs in Seattle, WA
- More Mainz Brady Group Jobs in Seattle, WA
View More Jobs in Washington:
- View More Jobs in Washington
- More Tableau Developer Jobs in Washington
- More IT Jobs in Seattle, WA
- More Mainz Brady Group Jobs in Washington