TAS - Continuous Improvement Project ManagerTriumph Group, Inc. - Hot Springs, AR
Requisition Number 14390
Location US-AR-Hot Springs
# of Positions Remaining 1
Position Type Full time
Experience (Years) 5
Posted Date 01/05/2018
Category Manufacturing/Production/Operations - All
Security Clearance Required? No
Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain - from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft - from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
Champions operational excellence by leading the transformation, education, and culture change in all departments. Leads process improvements that meet business needs, manages complex issues within functional areas of expertise, becomes involved in long-term strategic and operational planning, and contribute to the overall performance of the business.
- Establishes a Continuous Improvement culture through the deployment of the Triumph Operating Systems (TOS)
- Develops and executes a lean transformation plan that provides delivery of goals and metrics including Safety, Quality, Productivity, Output, Cycle reduction / Inventory Reduction
- Leads projects, utilizing Kaizen, Lean and Six Sigma tools to drive improvements in all facets of the operations
- Accountable for developing appropriate operations metrics, lean strategy / execution
- Provides event follow-up to monitor the progress of planned improvement implementation to assure timely action, appropriate support, and achievement of expected tangible benefits
- Use appropriate measurement, analysis and evaluation methods to accurately identify and document improvements.
- Coaches and develops a problem solving culture at all levels of the organization; implements permanent corrective actions to mitigate probability of reoccurrence
- Serves as consulting and teaching resource for implementing new methods and processes
- Establishes a structure for the ongoing training and development of employees
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience in Aerospace industry
- 5 years of leadership experience in progressively responsible roles and owned results
- 5 years of experience facilitating, coaching and implementing Kaizen, Lean & Six Sigma events and driving transformation with proven results
- Thorough knowledge of:
- MRO and Repair Station Requirements
- Microsoft office basics
- Syteline and proficiency to use reporting
- Skill to
- Effectively communicate, via written and verbal, across the organization at all levels, from individual contributors to executive leadership level
- Learn industry-related software
- Successfully manage cross-functional teams
- Implement improvement within an established time frame and to sustain improvements
Triumph Group and all its divisions and subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. Triumph Group provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact TGIapplicant@triumphgroup.com to request assistance. Include the title of the position and location in the subject line of your email so we may direct your email to the appropriate person. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
An Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations, applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident in order to meet the minimum qualifications for the position.
9 days 17 hours ago
Please review all application instructions before applying.
Triumph Group, Inc., headquartered in Berwyn, Pennsylvania, is a global leader in manufacturing and overhauling aerospace structures, systems and components. Operating in 64 locations worldwide, Triumph designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aerostructures, aircraft components, accessories, subassemblies and systems.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Production Manager - Military veterans preferred
Kansas City, MO
- Project Manager - Military veterans preferred
Fort Mill, SC
- Bioanalytical Project Manager (in vivo Tox), Scientific Oper...
- Principal Clinical Data Manager (West Point)
West Point, PA
View More Jobs in Hot Springs, AR:
- View More Jobs in Hot Springs, AR
- More TAS Continuous Improvement Project Manager Jobs in Hot Springs, AR
- More Triumph Group, Inc. Jobs in Hot Springs, AR
View More Jobs in Arkansas:
- View More Jobs in Arkansas
- More TAS Continuous Improvement Project Manager Jobs in Arkansas
- More Triumph Group, Inc. Jobs in Arkansas