Systems Engineer - Level 2 - InfrastructureCintas Corporation - Mason, OH
Systems Engineer - Level 2 - Infrastructure-10210991
Cintas is currently looking for a Systems Engineer Level 2 for the Infrastructure & Middleware team within IT. The Systems Engineer -Level 2 is responsible for: researching advanced technology trends in area(s) of expertise; designing innovative solutions using new technologies; recommending short-term alternatives when appropriate; creating prototypes and leading initial development and testing; helping to define SLAs to ensure requirements are met or exceeded; escalating problems as required and informing management as appropriate; developing client satisfaction and capacity planning metrics; coordinating assessment of emerging technologies; evaluating and recommending new projects or tools; overseeing cost benefit analysis and presenting options to management; assisting in the resolution of support issues escalated by senior operations or development personnel; providing technical expertise across business functions; identifying opportunities to improve business processes via new technologies; making recommendations and influencing long-term technology strategy and planning for multiple business units; attending technology seminars when relevant to current work or specialty area; assisting in development of RFPs and responses to new business opportunities; acting as subject matter expert to various project teams; determining dependencies and prerequisites; scoping potential projects and defining high level estimates for the technology solutions and levels of effort to implement; defining production readiness and transition acceptance criteria and ensuring criteria are completed before new system implementation; planning and prioritizing workload to meet deadlines, while planning and tracking status on several projects at once and adjusting to constant business change; and engaging in an environment with multiple outsourced vendors and managing these vendors' delivery of service.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Minimum 8 years of experience in Information Technology
* Minimum 3 years in depth experience with Servers and Virtualization technologies (i.e. HP, Dell, IBM, VMWare, etc.)
* Minimum 3 years of experience with O365 Exchange Administration and demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products
* Minimum 3 years experience working with application teams in diagnosing and improving performance for tiered application architectures
* Minimum 3 years experience designing, documenting and implementing application servers (i.e. clustering, high availability, load balancing, Web Logic)
* Minimum 3 years project management experience, preferred
* Experience working with Hosted Service Providers/Managed Service Providers, preferred
* Experience in cloud computing, preferred
* Experienced in networking fundamentals, preferred
* Experience with database technologies (Oracle/SQL), preferred
* Experience with diverse monitoring solutions configuration and implementation (i.e. Splunk, Solar Winds, HP Openview), preferred
* Experience with multi-platform administration (Windows/Unix/Linux/AS400), preferred
* Experience with SDLC, preferred
Our partners enjoy:
* Competitive Pay
* 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
* Disability and Life Insurance Package
* Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. Cintas operates in more than 430 facilities including six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure. The engine of Cintas' team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It's a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It's a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
JOB CATEGORY: IT
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
74 days 23 hours ago
applySystems Engineer - Level 2 - Infrastructure Cintas Corporation - Mason, OH, United States
Cintas Corporation provides corporate identity uniforms and related business services for approximately 1 million businesses primarily in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. The company operates in four segments: Rental Uniforms and Ancillary Products; Uniform Direct Sales; First Aid, Safety and Fire Protection Services; and Document Management Services. The Rental Uniforms and Ancillary Products segment rents and services uniforms and other garments, including flame resistant clothing, mats, mops and shop towels, and other ancillary items; and provides restroom cleaning services and supplies, and carpet and tile cleaning services. The Uniform Direct Sales segment is involved in the direct sale of uniforms and related items. The First Aid, Safety, and Fire Protection Services segment offers first aid, safety, and fire protection products and services. The Document Management Services segment provides document destruction, document imaging, and document retention services. The company offers its products and services through its distribution network and local delivery routes, or local representatives to small service and manufacturing companies, as well as corporations. Cintas Corporation was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Senior Sales Engineer (s)
- Software Engineering Specialist
- Entry-level Infrastructure Engineer
- Engineering Specialist - Building Automation/HVAC Controls -...
- Lead Sales Engineer- Data Center - Military veterans preferr...
West Chester, OH
View More Jobs in Mason, OH:
- View More Jobs in Mason, OH
- More Systems Engineer Level 2 Infrastructure Jobs in Mason, OH
- More Engineering Jobs in Mason, OH
- More IT Jobs in Mason, OH
- More Cintas Corporation Jobs in Mason, OH
View More Jobs in Ohio:
- View More Jobs in Ohio
- More Systems Engineer Level 2 Infrastructure Jobs in Ohio
- More Engineering Jobs in Mason, OH
- More IT Jobs in Mason, OH
- More Cintas Corporation Jobs in Ohio