Systems AnalystFidelity National Financial, Inc - WA, USA
The Systems Analyst will be required to support a large internal facing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. This position will work in a group that has the sole responsibility for designing and maintaining the CRM. As part of the application team, work very closely with them in Agile/Scrum project delivery methodology. Analyst will be expected to participate in sprints, finalize story requirements and details, communicate with business, and successfully deliver each sprint.
• Ability to diagnose a potential problem and work with the QA and developers to develop a solution.
• Provide on-line meetings and conference calls to orientate a new operation, present new functionality, assist with training, and collaborate with operations about concerns.
• Analyze impact of proposed solutions across the system.
• Work with Product Manager to analyze, design and review functional specifications as needed for feature requests.
• Provide consultative help to developers that may need more guidance from scrum stories or functional specifications. Create systems models, diagrams and charts to provide direction to system developers.
• Maintain development platforms, software versions and servers.
• Responsible for any tasks that are required at the systems level to ensure the program is executing as designed
• Responsible for handling and managing the release of production ready code to the production environment.
• 5 year’s experience using Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project and Visio) experience preferred in documenting requirements and functional specifications.
• C#/Microsoft SQL knowledge is preferred, not required
• Microsoft PowerShell scripting is a must
• Self-starter, initiator, strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal and consultative skills a must
• Expertise at gathering and documenting business process and policy requirements.
• Ability to translate technical concepts to a non-technical audience and vice-versa
• Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field such as Engineering, Math, Physics, Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, or Information Technology
• Minimum of 4 years of SA experience preferred.
• Experience in commercial and residential real estate industry, and services pertaining to property transactions (Title, Escort, Closing, etc.) is preferred.
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All new hires must be able to successfully pass a criminal records check.
Are you a returning applicant?
67 days 4 hours ago
applySystems Analyst Fidelity National Financial, Inc - , WA, United States
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (NYSE:FNF), is a leading provider of title insurance, technology and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries. FNF is the nation’s largest title insurance company through its title insurance underwriters - Fidelity National Title, Chicago Title, Commonwealth Land Title and Alamo Title - that collectively issue more title insurance policies than any other title company in the United States.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Business Systems Analyst III or Senior Business Systems Anal...
- Systems Analyst
San Antonio, TX
- Senior Business Systems Analyst - Enterprise Portfolio and P...
Eden Prairie, MN
- Epic Applications Systems Analyst II-ADT/Prelude
- Business Systems Analyst
View More Jobs in Washington:
- View More Jobs in Washington
- More Systems Analyst Jobs in Washington
- More IT Jobs in WA, USA
- More Insurance Jobs in WA, USA
- More Fidelity National Financial, Inc Jobs in Washington