Supervisor, Member Outreach and EnrollmentCalOptima - Orange, CA
Supervisor, Member Outreach and Enrollment
Reports to: Manager, Marketing and Enrollment (PACE)
FLSA status: Non-Exempt
Salary Grade: K - $33.65 - $51.83 ($70,000 - $107,800)
The Supervisor of Member Outreach and Education is responsible for the daily operation of PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) enrollment activities and supervision of program enrollment coordinators. The incumbent works under the direction of the manager to support department goals and program implementation. The incumbent provides guidance to staff, monitors staff goals and productivity, ensures compliance with PACE marketing and enrollment requirements and processes, organizational policies and contractual requirements. The incumbent serves as a resource for CalOptima providers, health networks and community partners requesting enrollment services.
- Assists in the hiring, training and managing the performance of program enrollment staff.
- Administers and coordinates outreach and enrollment activities, including coordination with PACE staff, and other CalOptima departments who may come into contact with PACE-eligible participants, such as One Care Connect and Multipurpose Senior Services Program staff.
- Oversees the process, manage and track program enrollments.
- Ensures positive experience for potential enrollees and their families who interact with the Marketing and Enrollment staff.
- Analyzes and evaluates outreach and enrollment activities to maximize enrollment, including the development and maintenance of reports, enrollment workflows, desktop procedures and policies.
- Evaluates process improvement strategies to enhance the effectiveness of the enrollment process.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable CMS and DHCS policies, rules, and regulations.
- Provides guidance to staff or directly manages a program enrollment caseload, as needed.
- Participates and manages enrollment coordinator's participation in community networking meetings, and events such as health fairs.
- Provides staff guidance and support on the implementation of special projects and pilots.
- Acts as a resource for CalOptima providers, health networks and community partners.
- Represents the department in internal and external meetings.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Possesses the Ability To:
- Responsibly and ethically train, lead, and supervise program enrollment staff.
- Work independently and as part of a team to effectively manage/lead multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Establish and maintain effective interpersonal relationships with staff at all levels, providers, other program or agency representatives, and the public.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing with personnel at all organizational levels both internally and externally and with diverse social, cultural and ethnic populations.
- Plan, organize and assist with program enrollment events and activities, including outreach educational events.
- Oversee the maintenance of records and reports, including using information gathered to improve processes to achieve program enrollment goals.
- Think critically to solve problems effectively.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Successfully pass the state-administered marketing exam within first 90 days of being hired.
- Utilize computer and appropriate software (e.g., Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and job specific applications/systems to produce correspondence, charts, spreadsheets, and/or other information applicable to the position assignment.
Experience & Education:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 3 years of experience in outreach and member enrollment required.
- Must take and pass applicable State PACE marketing exam.
- Valid driver's license and vehicle, or other approved means of transportation, an acceptable driving record, and current auto insurance will be required for work away from the primary office 50% of the time or more.
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration or other related field preferred.
- 2 years of lead / supervisory experience in a Managed Care setting preferred.
- Bilingual in English and in one of CalOptima's defined threshold language (Spanish, Vietnamese, Farsi, Arabic, Korean, and Chinese) is preferred.
- PACE experience strongly preferred; hospice sales/marketing experience will also be considered.
- Techniques and methods to organize and manage staff.
- Principles and techniques of effective supervision, including training and evaluation of subordinates.
- Principles and practices of health care service delivery, managed care, health care systems, and medical administration.
- Appropriate marketing techniques to outreach to diverse social and ethnic groups and to communicate effectively with them.
- Systems and procedures to efficiently track and trend program enrollment activity.
- Senior care market, including competitors, regulations, and available resources.
- Appropriate techniques, practices, and cultural sensitivities to serve social and ethnic groups.
CalOptima is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions on the basis of merit. CalOptima wants to have qualified employees in every job position. CalOptima prohibits unlawful discrimination against any employee, or applicant for employment, based on race, religion/religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, sex stereotype, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transitioning status, age, sexual orientation, immigration status, military status as a disabled veteran, or veteran of the Vietnam era, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. CalOptima also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has, or is perceived as having, any of those characteristics.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources Disability Management at 657-900-1134.
Job Location: Orange, California
To apply, visit https://jobs.silkroad.com/CalOptima/Careers/jobs/3612
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-74f637fc9923f74d8267d982eb89cdfc
5 days 6 hours ago
applySupervisor, Member Outreach and Enrollment CalOptima - Orange,CA,United States
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in Orange, CA:
- View More Jobs in Orange, CA
- More Supervisor Member Outreach and Enrollment Jobs in Orange, CA
- More Customer Service Jobs in Orange, CA
- More CalOptima Jobs in Orange, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Supervisor Member Outreach and Enrollment Jobs in California
- More Customer Service Jobs in Orange, CA
- More CalOptima Jobs in California