Summer 2018 Intern - Catch Sports Product ManagementTime Warner Cable Enterprises LLC. - Atlanta, GA
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, Turner Classic Movies, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out at http://www.turner.com/
See what it's like to work at CNN!
Follow us on Instagram , Twitter and Facebook .
What does our department do?
The Catch Sports team is looking for an intern to join our team! Catch Sports is brand new app that focuses on helping sports fans find live games
What will you be doing?
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to help continue to build and operate our mobile app Catch Sports.
- Help manage and coordinate the product planning and execution of this new mobile application through all stages of its product life-cycle
- Compile and evaluate data crucial to the development of the app
- Learning the stages of Product Management and what it takes to successfully run a mobile app
- Assist with community management efforts including social media, consumer feedback and influencer partnerships
What do we need from you?
- A passion for sports
- Web and mobile savvy with technical aptitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to brainstorm, think outside the box, and turn to others for guidance and feedback
- Can work both independently and within a collaborative environment
- Familiarity with Photoshop is a plus
What's so great about this internship?
An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
June 4 th through August 10 th .
Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
8 days 16 hours ago
applySummer 2018 Intern - Catch Sports Product Management Time Warner Cable Enterprises LLC. - Atlanta, GA, United States
In the late 1940s, entrepreneurs using simple antennas and Army-surplus coaxial cable created the country’s first cable television systems and revolutionized the way Americans watched TV. More than 70 years later, Time Warner Cable (TWC), the second largest cable provider, owns and manages advanced, well-clustered cable systems throughout the United States. Time Warner Cable offers cutting edge digital technology, a rich range of home entertainment and information choices for the whole family to enjoy, and superior service that demonstrates customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Summer 2018 Intern - Catch Sports Product Management
- Summer 2018 Intern Catch Sports Product Management
View More Jobs in Atlanta, GA:
- View More Jobs in Atlanta, GA
- More Summer 2018 Intern Catch Sports Product Management Jobs in Atlanta, GA
- More Time Warner Cable Enterprises LLC. Jobs in Atlanta, GA
View More Jobs in Georgia:
- View More Jobs in Georgia
- More Summer 2018 Intern Catch Sports Product Management Jobs in Georgia
- More Time Warner Cable Enterprises LLC. Jobs in Georgia