Subcontracts Manager IVFluor Corporation. - Arlington, VA
Subcontracts Manager IV
Under direct supervision by Contract Management of Fluor Corporation and its subsidiaries (indicated as “the Company”), the purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of helping to improve the Corporation’s overall business performance, deliver added value to our shareholders, reduce leakage, and promote consistent and cost effective solutions across business units, projects and locations. Responsible for assigned life cycle procurement and subcontract administration services related to assigned work in accordance with Government and Company regulations, policies and guidelines.
• Provides life cycle administration (i.e. source, solicit, evaluate, select, award, administer and closeout) of work related materials and services.
• Assures acquisition of materials and services meet client and work requirements at an optimum balance of quality and cost. Tasks may include assisting requesters in completing Requests for Contract Action (RCAs); Material Requisition Forms (MRFs); developing competitive supplier / subcontractor source lists as needed, establishing evaluation criteria, issuing Requests for Quotes (RFQs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs); Amendments, Addendums and Modifications; issuing and administering appropriate Purchase Orders and Subcontracts; expediting and following up on purchases; resolving supplier / subcontractor nonperformance problems; maintaining purchase order and subcontract files; processing supplier invoices for payment; and work closeout activities.
• May participate in the development of cost and management proposals; primarily focused on supplier / subcontractor cost / price analysis and completion of Price Narratives, File Summary Memorandums (FSMs); Supplier / Subcontractor Certificates of Current Cost or Pricing Data, Representations and Certifications, System for Award Management Reports and other due diligence requirements to support the acquisition process in accordance with FAR 15.2 Solicitation and Receipt of Proposals and Information, and other FAR requirements.
• Administers procurement of materials / services to assure compliance with prime contract terms and conditions, applicable Government regulations, and Company policies and procedures.
• Conducts and documents supplier / subcontractor negotiations, clarifications, or coordination of specifications, scopes of work, terms and conditions and / or units of cost / price, insurance, taxes, and bonding.
• Maintains and files complete and accurate procurement and subcontract files in accordance with company policy.
• Maintains procurement and subcontract status reports as required.
• Assists the Project Contract Manager and / or Project Manager in responding to client directives and requests involving financial, contract compliance, subcontracting, procurement and other administrative issues; may act as liaison between client, project / program staff and subcontractors.
• Supports subcontractor invoice review to ensure compliance with purchase order / subcontract terms and conditions, and accuracy of charges.
• Provides information to support period procurement and subcontract peer reviews, and internal / external audits.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job ID: 102816BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
17 days 11 hours ago
applySubcontracts Manager IV Fluor Corporation. - Arlington, VA, United States
Fluor is a FORTUNE 500 company that delivers engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance (EPCM), and project management services to governments and clients in diverse industries around the world. Clients value Fluor's dependability, expertise, and safety to execute complex projects around the world.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Project Manager IV
- Federal Contract Manager
- Program Manager IV - Military veterans preferred
View More Jobs in Arlington, VA:
- View More Jobs in Arlington, VA
- More Subcontracts Manager IV Jobs in Arlington, VA
- More Fluor Corporation. Jobs in Arlington, VA
View More Jobs in Virginia:
- View More Jobs in Virginia
- More Subcontracts Manager IV Jobs in Virginia
- More Fluor Corporation. Jobs in Virginia