Structural Heart Acct Mgr MitraClip - New JerseyAbbott - Trenton, NJ
Structural Heart Acct Mgr MitraClip - New Jersey
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve. Please note that candidates need to be eligible to work in the U.S. without Abbott sponsorship.
Ensure assigned accounts meet or exceed Abbott Vascular sales objectives. Provide clinical case coverage and work closely with physicians. Work with regional manager to identify and evaluate market opportunities and sales potential, and establish and achieve sales objectives within assigned accounts. Coordinate activities with Clinical Education Specialists. Negotiate contracts with customers. Keep company informed of market dynamics and competitive activity. 50-75% travel required.
Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
· Develop and implement sales strategies by determining relevant factors (product, reimbursement needs, etc.) of existing and potential accounts to effectively promote the company’s products to appropriate hospital personnel and physicians.
· Collaborate with diverse constituents and physicians within the center (interventionalists, echo cardiologists, sonographers, cardiac anesthesiologists, CV surgeons, catheter lab management, etc.) to generate referrals, procedure scheduling, and ensure good clinical outcomes for patients
· Provide clinical case coverage, technical support, in-service programs and training to support physicians and staff.
· Develop action plans (weekly, monthly, quarterly) by analyzing sales figures, reports and other analytics and discuss any issues with Regional Managers to help the organization achieve its sales goals
This position is responsible for achieving sales goals for assigned accounts and managing and obtaining results from a variety of external constituents that they do not directly supervise.
BS/BA or equivalent experience required. Degree in Life Sciences or Marketing preferred.
2-5 years of related work experience required, medical industry preferred. Strong sales and clinical orientation, experience with products for use in interventional cardiology and cardiac surgery, familiarity with echo cardiology and other indirect imaging, also strongly preferred.
United States of America : Remote
Yes, 50 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a powered piece of material handling equipment
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf
is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott
has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 150 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
The people of Abbott
come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott
, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott
welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers
LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/abbott-
YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/c/abbott
Twitter at https://twitter.com/AbbottNews
11 days 4 hours ago
applyStructural Heart Acct Mgr MitraClip - New Jersey Abbott - Trenton, NJ, United States
We’re dedicated to fulfilling the promise of human potential, in all places, in all aspects and stages of life. We believe that health is the key to that promise. Because at our healthiest, we’re capable of achieving anything. And that’s why our pursuit of helping people achieve their best health at every life stage will never end. This is how we put that belief into practice each and every day.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Structural Heart Acct Mgr MitraClip - New Jersey
Jersey City, NJ
View More Jobs in Trenton, NJ:
- View More Jobs in Trenton, NJ
- More Structural Heart Acct Mgr MitraClip New Jersey Jobs in Trenton, NJ
- More Sales Jobs in Trenton, NJ
- More Abbott Jobs in Trenton, NJ
View More Jobs in New Jersey:
- View More Jobs in New Jersey
- More Structural Heart Acct Mgr MitraClip New Jersey Jobs in New Jersey
- More Sales Jobs in Trenton, NJ
- More Abbott Jobs in New Jersey