Strategic Program CoordinatorHarley-Davidson Motor Company Inc
AUTO REQ ID: 5886BR
TITLE: Strategic Program Coordinator
JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
STATE AND CITY: Multiple Locations
COMPANY: Harley-Davidson Financial Services
FULL OR PART-TIME: Full-Time
Since 1903, our bold and unique purpose has been fulfilling dreams of personal freedom for our customers - and we live our purpose every day. It's more than just a business to us. Our passion for our products and loyalty to our millions of riders and fans worldwide inspire us to deliver premium products and unmistakable and unmatched experiences.
Harley-Davidson Financial Services (HDFS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Harley-Davidson, Inc., offers a wide range of financial products and services to motorcycle enthusiasts and Harley-Davidson dealerships. Products available to consumers include financing on motorcycles, MotorClothes(tm), and parts and accessories; cycle insurance; and extended service plans for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles.
We need people who wake up every day with a passion for customers and who come to work with the creativity and drive to make amazing things happen. This isn't just any company. And yours isn't just any career. It's part of your story. Write it with us and make it legendary.
This outstanding opportunity is located in Carson City, Nevada; Plano, Texas; or Chicago, Illinois.
This is what you'll do:
* Be awesome and demonstrate H-D valued behaviors in everything you do: be accountable, model integrity, value individuality and diversity, inspire teamwork, and encourage creativity
* The Strategic Programs Coordinator is responsible for coordination of a wide array of activities within the Global Strategy and Organizational Effectiveness areas. The Coordinator manages the daily operational facets of planning and coordinating both strategic and operational activities and is responsible for providing support for strategic programs including the coordination all key resources and materials necessary to implement successful programs. The Coordinator will actively support strategic program area deliverables as well as identify and deploy methods to keep key stakeholders informed and engaged
* Leads and collaborates with business SME's and vendor partners on small projects and/or functional improvement projects and Kaizen events to ensure deliverables are strategically aligned with business objectives and results are achieved per plan
* Prepares and maintains operational strategic program and improvement reporting and creates/compiles functional portfolio scorecards for the organization, ensuring reporting data integrity and on-time delivery
* Supports the functional Director with the preparation, editing and overall management and retention of leadership reporting materials and presentations for executive meetings, strategic programs and events
* Conducts detailed data and quality reviews and supports data requests, data collection, data consolidation and analysis processes from business areas with robust document and data management tools and methods
* Oversees and ensures standard strategic program management documentation requirements are complete, current, and retained appropriately through defined project auditing and reporting practices, project reviews and certification program mentoring tracking
* Assists with preparation of content, schedules, and facilitation of basic education workshops and forums for identified strategic program areas
* High School Diploma or Equivalent required
* Associate's Degree, with Bachelor's degree preferred and/or a minimum of 5-7 years professional work experience in Strategic Program areas
We are looking for someone with…
* A minimum of 3 years of financial services industry experience in related roles
* Entry level Project Management experience, with leadership of small projects using standard methodology
* Ability to monitor, evaluate and continuously improve processes using industry standard tools & methods
* Intermediate expertise with report design, strategic data analysis and program management tools (MS Project, Excel, Tableau, PowerPoint, Relational Databases, Scenario Planning, etc.)
* Strong conceptual and analytical reasoning competencies, with high attention to detail and quality
* Ability to work independently on small to medium projects and strategic program activities and communicate status and results to stakeholders on a proactive basis
* Comfortable in both one-on-one and workshop settings, with the ability to effectively facilitate topical workshops and strategic program discussions and meetings
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Intermediate Problem-Solving Certification preferred
There is no covered relocation expense for this role.
HDFS offers an inclusive compensation package including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health, dental and vision insurance benefits, a 401k program, employee discounts on products and accessories, exceptional training and advancement opportunities and more. We believe that employees do their best work when they are free to be themselves. This means our dress code is relaxed, and all types of work styles are welcomed.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 0-10%
7 days 20 hours ago
applyStrategic Program Coordinator Harley-Davidson Motor Company Inc - , , United States
When riding your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle be sure to ride safely, respectfully and within the limits of the law and your abilities. Always wear a helmet, proper eyewear and protective clothing and insist your passenger does too. Never ride while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Know your Harley motorcycle and read and understand your owner’s manual from cover to cover. Where available, sign up for a motorcycle safety training course today.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Program Manager I
- Program Coordinator - Strategic Employer Development
- Vice President of Academic & Workforce Programs
- Coordinator, Fitness and Wellness - Student Life
- Project Manager - Pharmaceutical Capital Construction Projec...