Staff Pathologist- Carpinteria CAAgilent Technologies, Inc. - Carpinteria, CA
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Anatomic pathologist responsible for providing input to scientific staff in development of novel assays that meet customer needs, including assay performance to the desired and expected sensitivity, cut-off determination and scoring guidelines. Trains external pathologists, including pharmaceutical partners, scientific advisory boards and key opinion leaders. Contributes to marketing materials relevant to the clinical utility of the assay. Uses network of professionals in the field to secure and procure tissue specimens for testing.
• Reduces broad concepts, business strategies into structured scientific projects
• Leads the design/ delivery of new product/ process/ service scientific technology advancements; is the key technical contributor
• Uses deep knowledge of Agilent customer applications to evaluate product proposals
• Solves complex, high impact scientific problems
• MD with Board Certification in Anatomic Pathology
• Two years relevant scientific experience including immunohistochemistry, cytology, in situ hybridization and other pathology laboratory or molecular techniques.
• Demonstrated record of accomplishments including relevant work history in academic, private practice, or commercial environment.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels in the Agilent organization, Pharma partners, FDA, and commercial clients.
• Presentation skills for Advisory Boards and meetings.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster available here:
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact 1-262-754-5030 (US and Canada only) or email email@example.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
11 days 19 hours ago
applyStaff Pathologist- Carpinteria CA Agilent Technologies, Inc. - Carpinteria, CA, United States
Agilent is a leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets. The company provides laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise, enabling customers to gain the insights they seek. Agilent’s expertise and trusted collaboration give them the highest confidence in our solutions. Agilent focuses its expertise on six key markets, where we help our customers achieve their goals:
View More Jobs in Carpinteria, CA:
- View More Jobs in Carpinteria, CA
- More Staff Pathologist Carpinteria CA Jobs in Carpinteria, CA
- More Healthcare Jobs in Carpinteria, CA
- More Agilent Technologies, Inc. Jobs in Carpinteria, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Staff Pathologist Carpinteria CA Jobs in California
- More Healthcare Jobs in Carpinteria, CA
- More Agilent Technologies, Inc. Jobs in California