Sr. User Experience DesignerJPMorgan Chase & Co, - Seattle, WA
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America's households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,300 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
JP Morgan Chase is committed to modernize the digital banking experience. Our Web and Mobile banking products are used by millions of customers everyday, and our numbers keep growing. Join the Digital Customer Experience team and help us design solutions that aspire to raise the quality of life of our customers each and every day.
We are looking for an energetic and experienced User Experience designer with a passion for creating simple, beautiful solutions to complex problems. You obsess over understanding the customer and their context, enjoy creating user flows prototypes to explore concepts and tell the story behind your design. You pay attention to the details and love polishing your work until it shines. You should be an expert in the latest trends in modern web and mobile application design. You have worked on multi-platform designs in the past. You understand and are skilled in balancing innovation with consistency.
You believe that designing without prototyping is like cooking without tasting. You're familiar with wide range of design tools and love to learn new ones. While you don't need to be an expert in HTML/CSS/JS or XCode, you understand enough of the platform to let your designs flourish natively.
• Design products across mobile and web that targets specific customer values as well as business goals.
• Create wireframes, user flows and prototypes (as needed) to communicate and learn about your designs.
• Plug in with development in their scrum activities.
• Help define a design system and language, and advocate its application across different products and platforms.
• Be an active member of a larger design team, participate in design critiques and peer reviews.
• Collaborate with product managers and developers to realize your designs.
• Active listening whenever we engage with user research.Required experience
• Familiar with designing across multiple devices and platforms.
• Experience in designing complex applications which are rich in interaction.
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and other modern tools.
• Experience in building UI functional prototypes (e.g. Invision, Principle, Axure, etc.)
• Ability to present your work and design rationale.
• Portfolio which demonstrates as much quality as design methods.
• 5- 10 years experience in designing and shipping products.
24 days 9 hours ago
applySr. User Experience Designer JPMorgan Chase & Co, - Seattle, WA, United States
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today: JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today:
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Senior Product/UX Designer
- Senior, Wavespace Innovation and Experience Designer
- Sr. Global Product Manager - Cruise Agent and Franchise Tool...
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior User Experience (UX) / Interface (UI) Designer
View More Jobs in Seattle, WA:
- View More Jobs in Seattle, WA
- More Sr. User Experience Designer Jobs in Seattle, WA
- More IT Jobs in Seattle, WA
- More JPMorgan Chase & Co, Jobs in Seattle, WA
View More Jobs in Washington:
- View More Jobs in Washington
- More Sr. User Experience Designer Jobs in Washington
- More IT Jobs in Seattle, WA
- More JPMorgan Chase & Co, Jobs in Washington