Sr Market Development RepresentativeComcast - Saint Paul, MN
Sr Market Development Representative
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for daily negotiation activities in support of our network expansion efforts within a specified geographical territory. Work closely and cultivate relationships with key real estate clients, such as Real Estate Investment Trusts, National and Local Property Management Groups, Property Owners, to secure building access in a timely manner. Proactively identify build opportunities for review and approval by Senior Leadership, supervise third party vendors and contractors performing due diligence duties, and support sales personnel on buildings requiring immediate access. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Negotiate with landlords and their agents, particularly in Class A locations, in order to preserve the Company's rights and meet the Company's contractual and regulatory obligations.
- Collaborate with sales peers on near and long-term market development needs, customer escalations, and communication of back-office process and system enhancements.
- Manage daily tasks, funnel activities, and drive exemplary productivity metrics. Understands and successfully positions the Comcast Business value proposition to building developers, owners, and Property Managers.
- Attend industry events within the specified territory and support marketing efforts within the real estate community and with other key decision makers to introduce Comcast Business.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve real estate and lease-related issues, as needed, to meet internal or external deadlines and reporting requirements.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be willing and able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
11 days 10 hours ago
applySr Market Development Representative Comcast - Saint Paul, MN, United States
Comcast Corporation operates as a media and technology company worldwide. It operates through Cable Communications, Cable Networks, Broadcast Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Theme Parks segments. The Cable Communications segment offers video, high-speed Internet, and voice services to residential and business customers under the XFINITY brand name. This segment also provides business services, such as cellular backhaul services to mobile network operators; Ethernet network services; and online advertising services. The Cable Networks segment operates national cable networks, which provide entertainment, news and information, and sports content; regional sports and news networks; international channels; and cable television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Broadcast Television segment operates NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, NBC and Telemundo owned local broadcast television stations, and broadcast television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Filmed Entertainment segment produces, acquires, markets, and distributes live-action and animated filmed entertainment under the Universal Pictures, Focus Features, and Illumination names. This segment also develops, produces, and licenses stage plays, as well as owns digital media properties. The Theme Parks segment operates theme parks; studios; Island of adventures; and a dining, retail, and entertainment complex. Comcast Corporation was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Sr Program Manager - Strategic Alliances
- Sr Recruiter – Diversity Recruiting & Campus Strategy
- Sr Program Marketing Manager - Pain Therapies
- Sr. Solutions Account Manager
View More Jobs in Saint Paul, MN:
- View More Jobs in Saint Paul, MN
- More Sr Market Development Representative Jobs in Saint Paul, MN
- More Marketing Jobs in Saint Paul, MN
- More Comcast Jobs in Saint Paul, MN
View More Jobs in Minnesota:
- View More Jobs in Minnesota
- More Sr Market Development Representative Jobs in Minnesota
- More Marketing Jobs in Saint Paul, MN
- More Comcast Jobs in Minnesota