Sr Logistics AnalystRockwell Collins, Inc. - VA, USA
Requisition ID: 7094
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America's Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Sr Logistics Analyst to join our team in Sterling, VA (2300). A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It's an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
Analyzes, organizes, plans and administers various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, or maintenance/repair activities for programs using established procedures. Analyzes contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements. Assists in developing logistics plans in order to enhance distribution of goods and supplies. Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control. Assists in conducting requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times. Is the established SME for packaging, shipping and import/export.
* Analyzes, organizes, plans and administers various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, or maintenance/repair activities for one or more complex programs. Analyzes complex contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts and pursuit efforts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements.
* Development of policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control including lean acitivies and process improvements.
* Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel. Work is performed without appreciable direction.
* Responsible for departmental metrics, database maintenance and participates in bid/proposal efforts.
* Responsible for Logistics forecast, flow coordinate and schedule adherence
* Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
* Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise. Serves as consultant to management and special external spokesperson for the organization on major matters pertaining to its policies, plans, and objectives.
Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience
Candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. Candidate must have experience with Rockwell Collins policies and procedures, logistics and be proficient with SAP.
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that's just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
10 days 1 hour ago
applySr Logistics Analyst Rockwell Collins, Inc. - , VA, United States
Since its founding as Collins Radio in 1933, Rockwell Collins and its products have been recognized for distinctive quality and state-of-the-art technology. Collins Radio Company, founded by Arthur Collins in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, initially designed and produced short wave radio equipment. The company steadily grew, and captured the world's attention when Collins supplied the equipment to establish a communications link with the South Pole expedition of Rear Admiral Richard Byrd in 1933.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Senior Logistics Engineer
- Senior Business Analyst / Project Lead (DHS)
- Senior Acquisition and Business System Analyst
- Financial Analyst, Health Information and Technology
- Logistics Analyst Sr Job