Sr Graphic DesignerShaw Industries, Inc. - Dalton, GA
Add This','Add This','Sr Graphic Designer','75137','!*!Senior Graphic Designer
Overview: Seeking passionate, strategically-minded Sr. Graphic Designer to join a fast-paced, in-house creative environment. Must be a self-starter, always keeping yourself motivated, inspired and up-to-date within the world of design and color. Work closely with marketing managers, art directors, digital media producers, copy writers and graphic designers to execute marketing materials, collateral, trade show exhibits and merchandising graphics.
• Drive creative design and execution for Shaw brand via print and digital marketing: video, websites, email-marketing campaigns, events, branded presentations, signage, training materials and more.
• Coordinate with creative agencies and internal marketing stakeholders to ensure design align with brand strategy.
• Must work well under pressure; effectively handle tight deadlines, unexpected delays, revisions, miscellaneous requests and changing priorities.
• Candidate must possess excellent project management skills with attention to detail and ability to follow a project from concept through production with minimal supervision.
• Must have experience working closely with suppliers and submitting print projects for price quotes.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the desire to collaborate with team members.
• Candidate will manage and uphold the Shaw brand, ensuring compliance of identity and corporate standards.
• Confirm all graphic design projects meet basic requirements for client usability, brand integrity, and marketing message accuracy.
• Strong layout, design, and typographic skills required.
• Provide graphic design production support for internal and external customers
Build Customer Satisfaction
Adapt and Change
Build Trusting Relationships
3-5 years graphic design experience in an educational, agency, or corporate environment
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, similar field or equivalent experience
Must have an impressive portfolio of diverse projects
Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills / Mac platform
Digital, including video and web, design skills preferred
','Add This','Salary','6','United States-Georgia-Dalton','','','','','30721','Full-Time','8 hour 1st','8 hour 1st','Add This','Add This','Add This','Sr Graphic Designer
3 days 21 hours ago
applySr Graphic Designer Shaw Industries, Inc. - Dalton, GA, United States
Shaw got its start in 1946 as Star Dye Company, a small business that dyed tufted scatter rugs. The events that transformed the company into the world's largest carpet manufacturer are too numerous to write or even fully know. But the philosophy guiding those events meeting customers, determine their needs, and supplying those needs hasn't changed much through the years.
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in Dalton, GA:
- View More Jobs in Dalton, GA
- More Sr Graphic Designer Jobs in Dalton, GA
- More Shaw Industries, Inc. Jobs in Dalton, GA
View More Jobs in Georgia:
- View More Jobs in Georgia
- More Sr Graphic Designer Jobs in Georgia
- More Shaw Industries, Inc. Jobs in Georgia