Sr Compensation AnalystCoinstar, Inc.
Sr Compensation Analyst
The Senior Compensation Analyst is responsible for participating in the development, implementation, and ongoing administration of base, variable pay, and long-term incentive programs. The ideal candidate will drive and support Coinstar’s compensation programs, policies, and procedures to ensure external competitiveness, internal equity and compliance.
• Consult with the business and HR team members on a variety of compensation-related topics; identify appropriate course of action and deliver timely products and services
• Evaluate job content and formulate recommendations to business on grade, title, pay, and FLSA exemption status based on analyses of duties, internal equity and market competitiveness
• Consult with HRBPs and the Business on the development and maintenance of job descriptions, ensuring accurate reflection of duties and consistency across the organization
• Evaluate market and economic trends to recommend adjustments to salary ranges, hiring rates, geographic differentials and individual rates, as requested
• Educate customers across the organization on compensation best practices, communication tools and techniques, and provide guidance on a variety of compensation related topics
• Administer bonus plans to include plan documentation and design, and work with Accounting on quarterly accrual
• Partner with HRBPs and business leaders during the performance review process to analyze merit and pay adjustments to ensure budget compliance and equity across the organization
• Participate in salary surveys and recommend new surveys to ensure adequate job representation for a well-rounded survey library
• Administer the company’s long-term incentive program to include accruals, plan design, and award processing
• Provide regular and ad-hoc reports to support compensation and compensation-related analysis and to assess the effectiveness of compensation programs
• May prepare special studies and recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, bonus plans, sales compensation plans, etc.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related field required, or equivalent experience
• Requires a minimum of 5 years of compensation experience, partnering with both HR professionals and business clients
• Previous experience supporting compensation plans for a variety of management, professional, and support roles
• Certified Compensation Professional Preferred
• Experience with HRIS Compensation modules (Ultimate Software a plus)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Proven strong communication and consulting skills
• Relationship builder with a proactive, can-do attitude
• Ability to consult with multiple clients in a fast paced environment
• Solution focused problem-solver with strong personal initiative
• Deep analytical skills; ability to analyze large amounts of data and develop sound recommendations
• Strong organization, prioritization and follow through skills
• Strong Excel skills (i.e. vlookup, pivot tables, formula development)
• Strong project management and process development skills
• Knowledge of Federal, State and local laws relating to compensation
Coinstar, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/color, religion, age, genetic information, disability, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
If you require an accommodation in order to apply for a job, please contact Coinstar Human Resources at 425-943-8000.
2 days 13 hours ago
applySr Compensation Analyst Coinstar, Inc. - , , United States
Coins in a jar. Gift cards in your wallet. Coinstar and Coinstar Exchange kiosks turn them into things you want.