Sr. Analyst Business Analysis JobHasbro, Inc - Pawtucket, RI
Sr. Analyst Business Analysis
LOCATION: RI - Pawtucket
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Regular
JOB CATEGORY: Marketing
The Sr. Analyst Business Analysis is responsible for establishing standardized business analytics and KPI's for measuring Hasbro's brand performance on the portfolio from a global perspective. In addition to process creation, this role will lead strategic development for measuring shopper insights in a fluid ecommerce environment. Data mining from this role is designed to improve POS, forecasting accuracy and provide a filter in which to feed brand/shopper insights back to regional Hasbro/Amazon sales and marketing teams and global regional brand marketers.
This position will also tap into additional data sources like One Click Retail, Clavis, internal Hasbro data, google analytics and other data sources to provide behavioral insights for fine tuning our processes and brand representation from forecasting to Product Display Page optimization to marketing activation.
* Generate the data and insights that will guide business planning/forecasting, marketing and product development. Establish a data-driven decision-making culture that lies at the heart of Hasbro's desire to be the preferred branded play company that has a penchant for bring its brands to life on Amazon's platform for their customers.
* Collaborate with regional Amazon sales and marketing leads to integrate predictive analytics and key KPI's into overall forecast modeling & campaign performance.
* In collaboration with the Manager Operations Planning and regional leads develop regional forecasting and business planning models that provide insights to regional and global operations teams.
* Identify industry, product and customer insights and use research to inform our business modeling, entertainment strategies and consumer interaction across Amazon's platform.
* Design and build scalable, efficient, and automated processes for large scale data analyses and reporting.
* BS/BA Computer Sciences, Math, Statistics or related field
* 5+ years of professional experience in data modeling / advanced business analytics
* Knowledge of SQL and experience with efficient processing of large data sets is a must
* Experience in designing and building data infrastructure / automated reporting tools
* Experience in advanced business / customer analytics
* Top notch written and verbal communication skills to convey key insights from complex analysis in summarized business terms
* A data storyteller - ability to mine through large amounts of data and analyze it to find conclusion, while presenting it in a digestible way.
* Exceptionally strong communication skills, and the ability to easily communicate complex findings.
* Proven record of working with, supporting, differentiating, and profitably growing major consumer brands within the eCommerce landscape.
* A track record of scaling a global program
* Master's or higher degree in an analytical area such as Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering
* Experience with statistical modeling, data mining, and machine learning (R, Python, SAS, etc.)
* Knowledge and direct experience using BI reporting tools (Tableau, OBIEE, Business Objects, Cognos, MicroStrategy, etc.).
* Experience in text mining and natural language processing
* Expertise in developing forecasting models
* Advanced knowledge of Perl, Unix/Linux, Visual basic or other programming languages are a plus.
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World's Best Play Experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, Hasbro offers a variety of ways for audiences to experience its iconic brands, including NERF, MY LITTLE PONY, TRANSFORMERS, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, LITTLEST PET SHOP and MAGIC: THE GATHERING, as well as premier partner brands. Through Hasbro Studios and its film labels, Allspark Pictures and Allspark Animation, the Company is building its brands globally through great storytelling and content on all screens. Hasbro is committed to making the world a better place for children and their families through corporate social responsibility and philanthropy. Hasbro ranked No. 1 on the 2017 100 Best Corporate Citizens list by CR Magazine, and has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere Institute for the past six years. Learn more at www.hasbro.com, and follow us on Twitter (@Hasbro & @HasbroNews) and Instagram (@Hasbro).
For more information about careers at Hasbro become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join our careers group on LinkedIn.
BUSINESS UNIT: Global Marketing
9 days 5 hours ago
applySr. Analyst Business Analysis Job Hasbro, Inc - Pawtucket, RI, United States
Funskool is India’s leading toy manufacturing company promoted by MRF group. Funskool started its commercial operations in the year 1988 and has state of the art manufacturing facilities at Goa sprawling an area of 70,000 sq.ft and 50,000 sq. ft factory at Ranipet. Funskool has been pioneering the concept of quality and safe toys in India and raised the standard of the toys quality in the Indian Market. The company’s mission is to influence the parents to spend on toys that enable every Indian child to grow with quality toys that contributes to their mental development. Funskool has one of the largest ranges of toys in India
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Third Party Assessment Senior Analyst
- Business Analyst Advanced
- Business Analyst - Advanced
- Analysis Reporting Sr Analyst
- Senior Business Analyst Benefits Information Systems
View More Jobs in Pawtucket, RI:
- View More Jobs in Pawtucket, RI
- More Sr. Analyst Business Analysis Job Jobs in Pawtucket, RI
- More Hasbro, Inc Jobs in Pawtucket, RI
View More Jobs in Rhode Island:
- View More Jobs in Rhode Island
- More Sr. Analyst Business Analysis Job Jobs in Rhode Island
- More Hasbro, Inc Jobs in Rhode Island