Sr. Analyst, Business Process ManagementEnergizer Holdings, Inc - Saint Louis, MO
Sr. Analyst, Business & Process Management
in Apply with LinkedIn
Requisition # NAM00567
Country United States
City St. Louis
Position Type Exempt
This is Energizer
Energizer Holdings is leading the charge to connect our brands, our people and the products we offer to the world more than anyone else. Together, were creating a game plan for the future - one that defines where and how well play, and what it takes to win.
Our 4,500 colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, youll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
Lead and support continuous improvement initiatives, monitor current processes for adherence, and provide system training for the Integrated Supply Chain organization, which procures, manufactures and distributes battery, lighting and auto care products worldwide. Position serves as the interface between the end user (business) and IT with regard to supply chain systems.
This position is within the Integrated Supply Chain Center of Expertise (ISC - CoE), under the Business & Process Management team.
- Serve as functional and technical subject matter expert for business partners in need of system related support and/or enhancement
- Single point of contact for IT to identify, define and clarify requirements for system improvements
- Develop, track and communicate metrics around process efficiencies and other ISC key performance indicators
- Role requires proven systems, analytical and communication skills
- Always operate with a continuous improvement / lean mindset
- Interface with colleagues globally, including Europe, Asia and Latin America
- Offer business analysis and process redesign expertise in SAP, including development of business cases, functional requirements, training documentation and standard procedures
- Provide training for business users during M & A and SAP implementations
- Administer Ariba Strategic Sourcing Suite
- Coordinate bi-weekly meetings with IT and the business to proactively drive improvements in ISC systems, tools and initiatives
- Provide analysis and reporting support for ISC strategic initiatives, such as commodity risk management (CRM), supplier financial risk management (SFRM), working capital improvements and ISC score-carding
Required Skills and Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience from an accredited university
- Minimum 3 years hands on end user SAP experience, including SAP ad-hoc reporting
- Minimum 3 years project management experience
- Proficient in procure-to-pay processes
- Proficient in Microsoft applications - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 3 years of experience with increased responsibility, including use of SAP-SRM, Ariba, and/or planning tools such as IBP, SAP-APO and JDA/Manugistics
- 3 years of managing moderately complex projects, including interpretation and analysis of system requirements and developing complex solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Working Relationships & Environment
- Will report directly to the Manager, Business & Process Management
- Willing to travel domestically & globally (as needed) - less than 15% in total
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical and retirement savings coverage, paid holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
25 days 1 hour ago
applySr. Analyst, Business Process Management Energizer Holdings, Inc - Saint Louis, MO, United States
Energizer Holdings, Inc. (ENR) is a consumer goods company operating globally in the broad categories of household and personal care products. We currently offer solutions in portable power, lighting, wet shave and personal grooming, skin care, feminine care and infant care. We love our Energizer Bunny® and Mr. Energizer®. Who doesn’t? Their endless energy is adored by millions and they couldn’t be better representatives of our Energizer® brand. But Energizer Holdings is much more than batteries. In fact, we’re made up of 30 established consumer brands the world over, from Schick® and Wilkinson Sword® shaving systems to Banana Boat® sunscreens. So while you likely knew us first for batteries, we invite you to be like the Energizer Bunny® -- Keep Going® – and see how much larger Energizer Holdings really is.
View More Jobs in Saint Louis, MO:
- View More Jobs in Saint Louis, MO
- More Sr. Analyst Business Process Management Jobs in Saint Louis, MO
- More Energizer Holdings, Inc Jobs in Saint Louis, MO
View More Jobs in Missouri:
- View More Jobs in Missouri
- More Sr. Analyst Business Process Management Jobs in Missouri
- More Energizer Holdings, Inc Jobs in Missouri