Specialist I-ERC Transport Tech - Military veterans preferredWindstream Communications. - Greenville, SC
The ERC Transport Specialist I (NOC) position assists Windstream Enterprise Business customers, and performs in-depth troubleshooting and customer incident management across all Windstream Enterprise T1 based products. In this high-stress, fast-paced environment, Specialists are expected to manage customer relationships, utilize proper troubleshooting methodologies, and ultimately provide a positive repair experience for our business-class customers. This job is as much customer service as it is technical. Windstream strives to WOW each and every customer, and we need your help to do so!
- Utilize and multitask between multiple systems to verify customer services and perform in-depth trouble isolation and repair- Maintain workload via a trouble ticket queue, detailing each ticket with notes of steps taken, test results and resolution data- Perform customer advocate duties while maintaining a positive and professional manner at all times, during high stress situations- Advocate for the customer by working cooperatively with carriers and vendors, both internal and external, escalating issues as needed- Provide excellent customer service by communicating progress and resolution to customers on a regular basis, via inbound and outbound phone calls, and/or email, for each ticket- Contribute to realizing departmental company net promoter score goals (NPS) and mean time to repair objectives (MTTR)- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by management Essential Skills and Capabilities
- Possess a general working knowledge of telecommunications products and processes- Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills- Must possess technical aptitude for performing tasks in switches, routers and other telecommunications equipment- Ability to work a flexible schedule as our center is open 24/7x365- Punctuality and reliability are essential- Ability to multi-task between multiple computer applications is a must, as is the ability to type quickly and accurately while speaking on the phone- Ability to work with teammates effectively in a high volume, fast paced, collaborative work environment- Ability to effectively handle distractions, and work in a high-stress environment for prolonged periods of time Preferred Technical Qualifications - General understanding of telecom switching topology and network architectures, and Outside Plant Layout (OSP)- General knowledge of the OSI model- Experience with remote testing of T1 circuits utilizing React and other remote testing tools- Experience with trouble ticketing and inventory systems, such as Remedy and MetaSolve (M6)- Ability to read and comprehend Circuit Layout Records (CLR) and Design Layout Records (DLR)- Familiarity with Alcatel-Lucent and/or Tellabs DACS for analyzing T1 and T3 for errors, deleting and adding cross connects, and other basic command sets- Experience troubleshooting and configuring MUXs- Experience with voice switches and edge routers with regards to troubleshooting, specifically, Lucent 5eSS, Nortel DMS, Genband G9, as well as Cisco and Juniper edge and Adtran customer premise equipment (CPE) routers- Ability to troubleshoot managed equipment such as routers and channel banksGreenville SC 301 N Main St (6268)301 N Main St Ste 5000 Greenville, 29601
12 days 1 hour ago
applySpecialist I-ERC Transport Tech - Military veterans preferred Windstream Communications. - Greenville, SC, United States
Windstream Corp. (Nasdaq: WIN) is a leading provider of advanced network communications, including cloud computing and managed services, to businesses nationwide. The company also offers broadband, phone and digital TV services to consumers primarily in rural areas. Windstream has more than $6 billion in annual revenues and is listed on the S&P 500 index. The company's corporate headquarters is in Little Rock, Ark. Windstream Holdings, Inc. provides communications and technology solutions in the United States. The company offers managed services and cloud computing services to businesses, as well as broadband, voice, and video services to consumers primarily in rural markets. Its primary business service offerings include integrated voice and data services, multi-site networking, data center services, managed services, high-speed Internet, voice services, and carrier services.
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in Greenville, SC:
- View More Jobs in Greenville, SC
- More Specialist I ERC Transport Tech Military veterans preferred Jobs in Greenville, SC
- More Windstream Communications. Jobs in Greenville, SC
View More Jobs in South Carolina:
- View More Jobs in South Carolina
- More Specialist I ERC Transport Tech Military veterans preferred Jobs in South Carolina
- More Windstream Communications. Jobs in South Carolina