Software TesterScience Applications International Corporation-(SAIC) - SC, USA
See more jobs like this
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Software Tester (Job Number:435768)
Job Description: The Software Tester will be responsible for developing and executing test plans, test cases, test procedures, and test reports to ensure systems meet organization standards and end-user requirements as they pertain to the Marine Ground Air Task Force (MAGTF) Common Handheld (CH) system.
- Under limited supervision, will perform software testing, analysis and reporting.
- Will be responsible for following test procedures and reporting defects.
- Will be responsible for documenting and reporting test results.
- Will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting testable and non-testable requirements.
- Will develop functional and integration test procedures to support system and acceptance tests according to requirements.
- Will develop and run security and performance test procedures.
- Will be responsible for keeping test lab clean and organized.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of related experience. Four additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with Linux and Unix software systems.
- Experience with VCenter and VMWare administration.
- Experience with Basic System Administration for Windows and Linux.
- Experience testing on Android and other similar handheld technologies.
- Experience with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) implementation.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Products.
- Must possess/demonstrate attention to details, good verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have ability to work as a team player in a dynamic environment.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a Security Clearance.
- Must be able to travel 20% of time.
- Must live in the Charleston, SC area or be willing to relocate.
Desired Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, information systems or related technical discipline with at least 5 years full- time software testing experience, OR 5 years of relevant work experience in lieu of degree.
- CompTIA Security Certification.
- Experience with USMC software and processes.
- Experience with system administration, networking and software integration.
- Certified Software Test Professional or similar software testing certification.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC s approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Apr 18, 2018, 8:34:43 PM
United States-SC-NORTH CHARLESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Potential for Teleworking:
Yes, 10% of the time
North Charleston SC, United States of America
5/4/2018 8:15:32 PM
14 days 8 hours ago
applySoftware Tester Science Applications International Corporation-(SAIC) - , SC, United States
The setting for SAIC's startup in 1969 was not much different than that of many companies that begin with a few dollars and a good idea. Small, austere offices with rented desks and typewriters that have seen better days. People furiously working days, nights and weekends, hoping to curb the anxiety over the future. For SAIC, it began in offices with a tremendous ocean view (rented for $2.40 per square foot per year) in the sleepy village of La Jolla, California. "We had the added advantage of having as our next-door neighbor, a ballet studio," recalls founder J. Robert Beyster, Ph.D. "On the balcony in front of us, just to keep things light-hearted, the ballerinas would dance by as we did our research."
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Software Tester
- Software Tester (automated regression and integration testin...
- Software Tester
- Contract Embedded Software Tester
- Manual Test Analyst / Software Tester / £30,000 / Permanent
View More Jobs in South Carolina:
- View More Jobs in South Carolina
- More Software Tester Jobs in South Carolina
- More IT Jobs in SC, USA
- More Science Applications International Corporation-(SAIC) Jobs in South Carolina