Social Worker job in BaltimoreDaVita HealthCare Partners Inc - Baltimore, MD
Be different. Do what you love.
Use your natural gift of education and persuasion to help patients and their families cope with the effects of kidney disease. Life on dialysis can be a difficult transition for many patients-and you'll be there to support and advocate for them. In this vital role, you will help patients understand their rights and responsibilities, and guide them in managing the physical, mental, emotional and financial demands of End Stage Renal Disease.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Social Worker:
• A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation. • Licensed or registered in the state of practice as required by state regulations.
• Master's degree in Social Work (MSW) required with a specialization in clinical practice
• Two years of experience as a social worker in a healthcare setting preferred
• Demonstrated knowledge of government and private insurance programs
• Basic computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as functional proficiency with DaVita specific applications within 60 days
Join us as we pursue our vision To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen.
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
We offer a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefits package which includes insurance programs covering medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, paid time off, education reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
7 days 23 hours ago
applySocial Worker job in Baltimore DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc - Baltimore, MD, United States
DaVita is the dialysis division of DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc., a Fortune 500® company that, through its operating divisions, provides a variety of health care services to patient populations throughout the United States and abroad. A leading provider of kidney care in the United States, DaVita delivers dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. DaVita strives to improve patients’ quality of life by innovating clinical care, and by offering integrated treatment plans, personalized care teams and convenient health-management services. As of December 31, 2013, DaVita operated or provided administrative services at 2,074 outpatient dialysis centers located in the United States serving approximately 163,000 patients. The company also operated 73 outpatient dialysis centers located in 10 countries outside the United States. DaVita supports numerous programs dedicated to creating positive, sustainable change in communities around the world. The company’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Social Worker
- Medical Social Worker II / St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD / ...
- SOCIAL WORKER MSW-PRN Job
- Faculty Opportunity-Division of Child and Adolescent Psychia...
View More Jobs in Baltimore, MD:
- View More Jobs in Baltimore, MD
- More Social Worker job in Baltimore Jobs in Baltimore, MD
- More Healthcare Jobs in Baltimore, MD
- More DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc Jobs in Baltimore, MD
View More Jobs in Maryland:
- View More Jobs in Maryland
- More Social Worker job in Baltimore Jobs in Maryland
- More Healthcare Jobs in Baltimore, MD
- More DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc Jobs in Maryland