Site Safety OfficerEMCOR Group, Inc. - Labelle, FL
Harry Pepper & Associates, Inc.
Pepper), a wholly-owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc, is a leading government infrastructure company offering diversified prime contracting services to Federal and State government agencies and local municipalities. In business since 1918, Pepper has strong relationships with clients such as the Department of the Navy, the Army Corps of Engineers, the Department of the Air Force, the U.S. Marine Corps., and various municipalities, townships and cities in the state of Florida.
General Contractor seeking Construction Site Safety and Health Officer
SSHO) for Civil Works project near Fort Myers, FL. SSHO must meet the requirements of US Army Corps of Engineers Safety Manual EM 385-1-1 Section 1. The SSHO must ensure that the requirements of 29 CFR 1926.16 are met for the project and have OSHA 40 hour training. EM 385-1-1 section 1 requirements include, but are not limited to: 30-hour OSHA General Industry safety class OR 30-hour OSHA Construction Industry safety class OR an equivalent, formal construction or industry safety and health training covering the subjects of the OSHA 30-hour course and the EM 385-1-1.
In addition, the SSHO is also required to have proof of employment for Five
5) years of continuous construction industry safety experience in supervising/managing general construction or Five
5) years of continuous general industry safety experience in supervising/managing general industry. SSHO employment subject to approval by the Project Owner as the SSHO for the project.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled
7 days 8 hours ago
applySite Safety Officer EMCOR Group, Inc. - Labelle, FL, United States
EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE: EME) is a Fortune 500 company and global leader in mechanical and electrical construction, industrial and energy infrastructure, and facilities services. A provider of critical infrastructure systems, EMCOR gives life to new structures and sustains life in existing ones via high-quality commercial construction services and facilities services which include planning, installing, operating, maintaining and protecting the sophisticated systems that create facility environments.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Director of Nursing | Healthcare Network of SWFL
- Site Safety Officer
- Site Safety Officer
View More Jobs in Labelle, FL:
- View More Jobs in Labelle, FL
- More Site Safety Officer Jobs in Labelle, FL
- More EMCOR Group, Inc. Jobs in Labelle, FL
View More Jobs in Florida:
- View More Jobs in Florida
- More Site Safety Officer Jobs in Florida
- More EMCOR Group, Inc. Jobs in Florida