Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Analyst (Northern VA) JobScience Applications International Corporation-(SAIC) - Reston, VA
Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Analyst (Northern VA) (Job Number:435173)
SAIC is currently seeking highly skilled professionals with experience in Network Engineering, Network Administration, Systems Administration, and Intelligence Analysis (SIGINT Traffic Analysis).
Candidates will help leverage SIGINT Data and other intelligence information to organize, analyze, and develop reliable intelligence products necessary to aid situational understanding, support the development of plans and orders, and answer information requirements that have immediate or potential impact on the client-s global intelligence operations, personnel and capabilities, and situational understanding. The team is looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- Committed to teamwork and personal development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail; disciplined and capable of operating with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure with time sensitive deadlines. B. Absolute Criteria
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI) to include analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the AORs and AOIs. Assesses future and on-going political-military developments, military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and employment of military forces within each country (including the U.S.). Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and the senior leadership as well. May focus on domestic as well as international threats. Considered to be a recognized authority in this area of expertise. Intelligence analysis may include; IMINT, SIGINT, ELINT, HUMINT, or MASINT.
Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations. May support development and analysis of intelligence products. Presents analysis or products to customers. May support policy and procedures development for agency, interagency, or community wide support.
Security Clearance required:
Nine or more years- experience in related work, preferably for the U.S. Department of Defense, including experience with traffic analysis/network analysis and mapping in support of DoD or Intelligence Community (IC) operations.
Bachelor-s degree in a related discipline, or six additional years- experience in lieu of a degree. C
. Additional Preferred Experience
- Expertise in penetration testing, red teaming, or offensive cyber operations.
- Expertise in forensics, intrusion detection, and information security operations.
- Expertise in network protocol reverse engineering and fuzzing with libraries such as Scapy or Sulley.
- Expertise in network architecture and design, including knowledge of Cloud and virtualization technologies.
- Active certifications from the following vendors are highly desirable: Offensive Security (OSCP), GIAC/SANS, Red Hat, OpenStack, Cisco, and VMWare. D.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Mar 20, 2018, 7:18:14 PM
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Potential for Teleworking:
Yes, 10% of the time
21 days 1 hour ago
applySignals Intelligence (SIGINT) Analyst (Northern VA) Job Science Applications International Corporation-(SAIC) - Reston, VA, United States
The setting for SAIC's startup in 1969 was not much different than that of many companies that begin with a few dollars and a good idea. Small, austere offices with rented desks and typewriters that have seen better days. People furiously working days, nights and weekends, hoping to curb the anxiety over the future. For SAIC, it began in offices with a tremendous ocean view (rented for $2.40 per square foot per year) in the sleepy village of La Jolla, California. "We had the added advantage of having as our next-door neighbor, a ballet studio," recalls founder J. Robert Beyster, Ph.D. "On the balcony in front of us, just to keep things light-hearted, the ballerinas would dance by as we did our research."
View More Jobs in Reston, VA:
- View More Jobs in Reston, VA
- More Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Analyst (Northern VA) Job Jobs in Reston, VA
- More Military Jobs in Reston, VA
- More Science Applications International Corporation-(SAIC) Jobs in Reston, VA
View More Jobs in Virginia:
- View More Jobs in Virginia
- More Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Analyst (Northern VA) Job Jobs in Virginia
- More Military Jobs in Reston, VA
- More Science Applications International Corporation-(SAIC) Jobs in Virginia