Shuttle Driver - CDLCintas Corporation - Riviera Beach, FL
Shuttle Driver - CDL-10218896
Cintas is currently looking for a CDL Shuttle Driver to drive uniforms and floor mats from a processing plant to a branch location. Branch locations are facilities that do not have a production plant - their customer's uniforms and floor mats are cleaned and sorted at a separate Cintas facility. The CDL Shuttle Driver is responsible to accurately transport soiled products to the processing plant and take clean products back to the branch location every day. Position is also responsible to unload soiled items from the shuttle and reload clean product before driving back to the branch location, which results in repeated stretching, bending and lifting to transport the products.
Qualified candidates must meet all requirements outlined by the DOT for driving a regulated vehicle weighing more than 26,000 lbs., or transporting hazardous materials requiring placards. In order to comply with DOT requirements qualified candidates must, prior to their first day of employment:
* Have an active commercial driver's license
* Be at least 21 years of age
* Obtain a DOT medical certification
* Submit to additional drug testing
* Provide documentation regarding their previous employment
* Previous truck driving experience, preferred
* A high school diploma, preferred
* Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted, preferred
Our CDL Shuttle Driver partners enjoy: * Competitive Pay
* 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
* Disability and Life Insurance Package
* Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. We operate in 420 facilities including, six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
The engine of Cintas' team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It's a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It's a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
JOB CATEGORY: Production / Manufacturing
LOCATION: US-FL-Riviera Beach
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
15 days 9 hours ago
applyShuttle Driver - CDL Cintas Corporation - Riviera Beach, FL, United States
Cintas Corporation provides corporate identity uniforms and related business services for approximately 1 million businesses primarily in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. The company operates in four segments: Rental Uniforms and Ancillary Products; Uniform Direct Sales; First Aid, Safety and Fire Protection Services; and Document Management Services. The Rental Uniforms and Ancillary Products segment rents and services uniforms and other garments, including flame resistant clothing, mats, mops and shop towels, and other ancillary items; and provides restroom cleaning services and supplies, and carpet and tile cleaning services. The Uniform Direct Sales segment is involved in the direct sale of uniforms and related items. The First Aid, Safety, and Fire Protection Services segment offers first aid, safety, and fire protection products and services. The Document Management Services segment provides document destruction, document imaging, and document retention services. The company offers its products and services through its distribution network and local delivery routes, or local representatives to small service and manufacturing companies, as well as corporations. Cintas Corporation was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- CDL A Shuttle Truck Driver
Riviera Beach, FL
- Regional CDL A Truck Driver Drivers - ZERO DOWN Lease Purcha...
- CDL A Truck Driver Drivers - Get Home Every Weekend - Flatbe...
- Flatbed CDL A Truck Driver Drivers - Lease Purchase - Home E...
West Palm Beach, FL
View More Jobs in Riviera Beach, FL:
- View More Jobs in Riviera Beach, FL
- More Shuttle Driver CDL Jobs in Riviera Beach, FL
- More Trucking Jobs in Riviera Beach, FL
- More Cintas Corporation Jobs in Riviera Beach, FL
View More Jobs in Florida:
- View More Jobs in Florida
- More Shuttle Driver CDL Jobs in Florida
- More Trucking Jobs in Riviera Beach, FL
- More Cintas Corporation Jobs in Florida