Showroom Director - Washington, DCAlton Lane - Washington, DC
Based in the capital city of the US, Alton Lane's DC showroom is one of our best performing locations situated right on the Red Line and in the heart of Dupont Circle. Our local clientele works in industries where looking sharp and dressing their best is a priority.
We are actively looking for a Showroom Director candidate who is tenaciously driven, understands the local DC business climate, has a career background in sales with proven results, experience managing a team and a genuine interest in building Alton Lane's local presence.
Role & Responsibilities
Life at Alton Lane is both fast-paced and highly rewarding. No two days are ever the same. As an employee at Alton Lane, you will learn how to work in an entrepreneurial start-up environment. The Showroom Director will proactively manage the entire showroom team and region as well as the customer experience and regional business development in addition to a variety of other tasks, so the ability to multi-task is critical.
Sample daily responsibilities could include:
- Customer management throughout the showroom experience
- Assisting in the fabric, measurement and selection process
- Organizing and executing corporate and social event nights
- Directing community outreach initiatives
- Reporting and analyzing critical showroom metrics
- General showroom maintenance
- Assist with overall company-wide initiatives
- Manage all full-time and any part-time staff
- 4-year bachelor degree with notable achievements
- Proven leadership, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Custom and Made to Measure is a plus (but not a hard requirement!)
- Engaging and welcoming personality, strong work ethic and great demeanor
- A genuine passion for service
- Excellent written, verbal communication and phone etiquette
- Exceptional eye for detail, a humble attitude, and the ability to drive results
- Flexible work schedule, including weekends/holidays
- Technology proficient (Comfortable using Ipad, online software platforms and proficient in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Desire to expand with one of the fastest growing brands in the US
This is a full-time position offering a competitive compensation package that rewards and recognizes high performance along with an excellent employee benefits program, a sharp wardrobe and the camaraderie of dedicated colleagues.
At Alton Lane, our people lead with integrity, drive our business by being the entrepreneurs they are, celebrate individual and team success and collaborate in order to 'win the day, one customer at a time.' Training, career development and providing the opportunity to advance are all a part of the cornerstone for building and growing our company.
Have you demonstrated your ability to achieve results in a challenging and progressive environment?
Are you a self-starter with the desire to achieve and win?
If you answered YES to both of those questions, we want to hear from you.
7 days 16 hours ago
Please review all application instructions before applying.
Alton Lane has become known as one of the fastest growing and most innovative luxury brands in America. In 2009, we pioneered the concept of private appointment, hyper-personalized shopping experiences that are growing in popularity nationwide. With 13 showrooms across the country in cities such as Washington, DC, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Nashville, Atlanta, our flagship in the Flatiron district, the newly opened Tribeca location plus an industry-leading website, we offer our beloved customers a best-in-class experience that combines the best of old-world luxury and state-of-the-art technology. Much of our success we attribute to our team’s daily commitment to our three core values: Better Clothes. Better Value. Better Experience. By focusing on these three principles, we are setting the New Standard in men’s custom clothing.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Showroom Director - Washington, DC
View More Jobs in Washington, DC:
- View More Jobs in Washington, DC
- More Showroom Director Washington DC Jobs in Washington, DC
- More Retail Jobs in Washington, DC
- More Alton Lane Jobs in Washington, DC
View More Jobs in District of Columbia:
- View More Jobs in District of Columbia
- More Showroom Director Washington DC Jobs in District of Columbia
- More Retail Jobs in Washington, DC
- More Alton Lane Jobs in District of Columbia