Senior Technician Quality Control 11:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.Danaher Corporation. - Chaska, MN
Senior Technician Quality Control 11:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Danaher Company Description
At Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associatesâ€™ careers. We embrace continuous improvement, and are passionate about moving science and healthcare forward.
We have a vital role at Beckman Coulter: our focus on innovation, reliability and efficiency has led us to become the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers all over the world.
Beckman Coulter is a Danaher company, operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
* The Technician Quality Control role is responsible for carrying out product assessment testing and analysis complying with GMP and in accordance with Beckman Coulter, Inc. Chaska procedures. Timely and accurate completion of all related documentation is a key part of the role. Personnel will also ensure that the laboratory and equipment are maintained to a safe and compliant standard. Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel. Basic understanding of statistics. Knowledge and application of Lean Manufacturing and Danaher Business System is a plus. This position is M-F, 11:00AM to 7:30PM.
* Responsible for complex assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are necesssary in resolving problems and making recommendations. Decisions and results have a material impact on department/function resources and objectives. Meet regulatory requirements and follow policies and procedures. Assists in developing new techniques and procedures that lead to greater departmental efficiency. Requires no supervision for routine work and general instructions on new assignments. May assist in training lower level employees. Mfg/Dist/Fac: High school degree (or equiv degree) with 5 yrs exp. Technical: AA Degree with 3 yrs exp or BS/BA with 0 years of experience.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. Weâ€™re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here youâ€™ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Quality and Regulatory Affairs
North America-North America-United States-MN-Chaska
11 days 23 hours ago
applySenior Technician Quality Control 11:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. Danaher Corporation. - Chaska, MN, United States
Microscopes that let researchers see life at 100 nanometers in three dimensions. Dental diagnostics that spot decay as it forms, enabling painless, noninvasive treatments. Disinfection technologies that help ensure safe drinking water at the rate of billions of gallons of water a day. Transaction systems that bring new levels of speed and security to consumers. Network analyzers that link seamlessly with sophisticated software to maximize uptime. Danaher products span some of the most demanding applications in the world, creating new possibilities not only for those who use them, but for millions more who never give them a moment’s thought. In every case, they’re delivering benefits that matter to markets that are eager for innovation. And we are doing it through a customer-centric approach that unites our businesses and has made them global leaders.
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in Chaska, MN:
- View More Jobs in Chaska, MN
- More Senior Technician Quality Control 11:00 a.m. 7:30 p.m. Jobs in Chaska, MN
- More Danaher Corporation. Jobs in Chaska, MN
View More Jobs in Minnesota:
- View More Jobs in Minnesota
- More Senior Technician Quality Control 11:00 a.m. 7:30 p.m. Jobs in Minnesota
- More Danaher Corporation. Jobs in Minnesota