Senior Program ManagerMicrosoft Corporation - Bellevue, WA
Senior Program Manager
Microsoft Teams is on fire! We’re the hottest v1 product at Microsoft, if not the entire software industry, and we’re on course to disrupt the team collaboration space. Even before we launched, the press was calling us “the first product to truly compete against hot group-messaging apps” (PC World), and Gartner called us “a real game changer”.
We are on a journey to create an Intelligent Communications platform, transforming calling and meeting experiences for people and organizations around the world. Intelligent communications go beyond traditional unified communications, enabling users to complete tasks more efficiently with minimal context switching, participate in more productive meetings that cover the entire meeting lifecycle, and better manage their everyday communications overload.
Our team is chartered to power this intelligence across a variety of devices allowing users to complete their tasks more efficiently and to better manage the information overload. The things we are working on don’t exist in the industry yet so come figure out the solutions to some of the hardest problems in collaboration and communication.
We operate in an extremely fast-paced environment with rapid exploration, iteration, and execution. As a PM on our team, you will have ample opportunity to share your work and get feedback from executives and customers. Your colleagues will be among the best in the industry - they’ve earned their stripes in startups and v1 products and share an intense passion for delivering an amazing product and user experience. We’re also a team that likes to have fun, and we build that attitude into our product.
• Build the core platform for intelligent communications
• Build key UX related areas of the product across multiple canvases
• Engage with key internal partners to enable the intelligent communications vision
• Engage with customers and internal preview users, and triage, prioritize, and address customer feedback for your area
• Regularly present new product plans, demos, competitive reviews, and more to the leadership team
• Contribute to the overall product strategy and roadmap, as well as stay in sync with end-user features and service infrastructure
• Track all defined deliverables from conception through launch, leveraging established processes, tools, and communications mechanisms
• 3 years of program management experience delivering end-user facing products and services
• Strong passion for design and user experience
• Understanding of AI, Machine Learning and NL is a plus
• Ability to wear many hats and learn quickly, and the temperament to lead a change in direction when needed
• Think creatively and critically about product features, architecture, and capabilities
• Innate curiosity and ability to self-start in an ambiguous and rapidly-changing startup environment
• Strong project management, leadership, and cross-group collaboration skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical
• Solid understanding of web and mobile technologies, service operations at scale, and general ability to ramp up and go deep in new technical areas
• Good problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
Program management (engineering)
Microsoft Corporation Jobs
7 days 16 hours ago
Please review all application instructions before applying.
Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software, services, and hardware devices. Its Windows division offers Windows operating system; Windows Services suite of applications and Web services, including Outlook.com and SkyDrive; Surface RT and Pro devices; and PC accessories. The companys Server and Tools division provides server software, cloud-based services, and solutions; and training and certification to developers and information technology professionals, as well as builds standalone and software development lifecycle tools for software architects, developers, testers, and project managers. Its products include Windows Server operating systems, Windows Azure, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Intune, Windows Embedded, Visual Studio, System Center products, Microsoft consulting services, and Premier product support services. The companys Online Services division offers online information and content, including Bing, Bing Ads, and MSN. Its Microsoft Business division provides software and online services, such as Microsoft Office system consisting of Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Exchange, Lync, Yammer, and Microsoft Office project and office Visio; and Microsoft Dynamics business solutions, including Microsoft Dynamics ERP and Dynamics CRM, as well as Microsoft Office Web Apps and Microsoft Office 365, which are online service offerings. The companys Entertainment and Devices division offers products and services designed to entertain and connect people. Its products include Xbox entertainment platform, including Xbox 360 gaming and entertainment console, Kinect for Xbox 360, Xbox 360 video games, and Xbox 360 accessories; Xbox LIVE; Skype; and Windows Phone. The company markets and distributes its products through original equipment manufacturers, distributors, and resellers, as well as online. It has a strategic partnership with DocuSign, Inc. and Ooyala. Microsoft Corporation was founded in 1975 and is headquartered in Redmond, Washington.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Sr. IT Program Manager
- Sr Technical Program Manager, Fresh Systems
- Principal Security Technical Program Manager
- Sr. Product Manager Tech - Alexa Engine
View More Jobs in Bellevue, WA:
- View More Jobs in Bellevue, WA
- More Senior Program Manager Jobs in Bellevue, WA
- More IT Jobs in Bellevue, WA
- More Microsoft Corporation Jobs in Bellevue, WA
View More Jobs in Washington:
- View More Jobs in Washington
- More Senior Program Manager Jobs in Washington
- More IT Jobs in Bellevue, WA
- More Microsoft Corporation Jobs in Washington