Senior Manufacturing ScientistDanaher Corporation. - Chaska, MN
Senior Manufacturing Scientist
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see.
If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or atwww.beckmancoulter.com.
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* The Technical Operations department needs a Senior Manufacturing Scientist in the Failure Investigation area. This department is responsible for supporting our Manufacturing and Quality Control Departments as well as operations in general.
• Lead multifunctional teams in determining root cause of molecular & immunoassay product performance and manufacturability issues.
• Provide technical expertise, experimental design, execution, interpretation, and documentation to support investigations.
• Lead multifunctional teams in designing and implementing corrective actions, preventative actions, defect reduction strategies, and defect detection tools as required to resolve issues and improve testmethods/manufacturingprocesses.
• Communicate investigation status reports, proposals for further investigation, etc. via oral and written reports.
• Assess manufacturing processes and systems, and implement improvements aimed at performance, quality, and cost.
• Acquire and demonstrate creative application of advanced technical and manufacturing knowledge. Performance Characteristics
• Strong interpersonal skills and leadership qualities. Demonstrated ability to motivate, influence, and gain commitment at all levels in the organization
• Personifies Danaher values: Best Team Wins, Customers Talk – We Listen, Kaizen is our Way of Life, Innovation Defines our Future, We Compete for Shareholders.
• High level of personal initiative and accountability – consistently delivers on commitments.
• Results focused. Able to multi-task effectively with minimal level of direction.
• Highly organized with attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral. Active listener. Qualification
• Ideal candidate will have an advanced knowledge ofimmunoassay/molecularassays and have commercial assay development experience in an ISO/GMP environment. Knowledge of statistics, team leadership experience, and excellent verbal/written communication skills required. Six Sigma Black Belt certification desirable. PhD with 0-2 years experience; M.S. with 3 years experience; or B.S. with 5 years experience.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries. A globally diverse team of 71,000 associates, we are united by our culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which is our competitive advantage. In 2014, we generated $19.9B in revenue and our market cap exceeded $60B. We are #149 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20yrs.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
North America-North America-United States-MN-Chaska
Danaher Corporation Jobs
6 days 22 hours ago
applySenior Manufacturing Scientist Danaher Corporation. - Chaska, MN, United States
Microscopes that let researchers see life at 100 nanometers in three dimensions. Dental diagnostics that spot decay as it forms, enabling painless, noninvasive treatments. Disinfection technologies that help ensure safe drinking water at the rate of billions of gallons of water a day. Transaction systems that bring new levels of speed and security to consumers. Network analyzers that link seamlessly with sophisticated software to maximize uptime. Danaher products span some of the most demanding applications in the world, creating new possibilities not only for those who use them, but for millions more who never give them a moment’s thought. In every case, they’re delivering benefits that matter to markets that are eager for innovation. And we are doing it through a customer-centric approach that unites our businesses and has made them global leaders.
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in Chaska, MN:
- View More Jobs in Chaska, MN
- More Senior Manufacturing Scientist Jobs in Chaska, MN
- More Manufacturing Jobs in Chaska, MN
- More Danaher Corporation. Jobs in Chaska, MN
View More Jobs in Minnesota:
- View More Jobs in Minnesota
- More Senior Manufacturing Scientist Jobs in Minnesota
- More Manufacturing Jobs in Chaska, MN
- More Danaher Corporation. Jobs in Minnesota