Senior Manager, Franchise Marketing ConsultantCharles Schwab & Co., Inc - Lone Tree, IL
Job ID: 0322-39583
Lone Tree - CO, BRCOQ4, 9899 Schwab Way, 80124-5377
Don Carlos Collins
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every clients goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of own your tomorrow every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The Independent Branch Services (IBS) team is responsible for developing and implementing the strategy and design for a branch model that expands Schwabs retail branch footprint through independently owned and managed locations. This broader geographic footprint will help Schwabs high-service, high-value brokerage model reach millions more investors. Having more local points of contact will help Schwab build on our strong national brand, capture a greater share of assets, and come closer to delivering our promise to retail investors.
To learn more about our client offerings visit: Charles Schwab - Investor Services
What youll do:
The Independent Branch Services Local Acquisition team supports the local client acquisition, relationship development, on-boarding, and marketing training of Independent Branch Leaders (IBLs) and their staff. The local acquisition team acts as a consultative thought partner in planning and executing local acquisition strategies. In addition, you will work closely with the broader IBS Client Experience team that supports Independent Branch Leaders in franchise growth.
The Senior Manager, Franchise Marketing Consultant reports to the Director, IBS Client Acquisition and Development.
* Support IBLs in their local client acquisition and overall branch growth efforts with focus on proactive, prospect-oriented tactics and strategies.
* Consult with IBLs to develop an annual local client acquisition plan intended primarily to drive affluent new-to-firm acquisition, including advertising/PR, sponsorships, experiential/events, promotions, and communications.
* Identify and aggregate best practices to share and implement across the independent branch network.
* Serve as a conduit with business partners to find ways to convert national efforts or sponsorships into programs that will resonate on a local level.
* Work closely with IBS field leadership to understand strategic growth imperatives and activate directly with the independent branch
What you have:
Required minimum skills and qualifications are:
* Strong industry and market knowledge
* Solid analytical skills
* Strong project management skills
* Excellent consultative, interpersonal and communication skills
* Bachelors degree with 8 years relevant experience, MBA preferred
* 5 years in consulting, strategy, marketing, product management, or client experience type roles preferred.
What youll get:
* Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
* Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
* Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
* Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
* Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
* Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwabs policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at ************. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwabs hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
Relocation Offered? No
Work Schedule Days
Languages English - spoken
Current Licenses / Certifications None
Relevant Work Experience Project Management-2-5 yrs, Business Development and Sales-6 yrs, Product Development-2-5 yrs, Marketing-6 yrs
Position Located In IL - Chicago, TX - Dallas, CO - Lone Tree, TX - Westlake
Job Type Full Time
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
12 days 17 hours ago
applySenior Manager, Franchise Marketing Consultant Charles Schwab & Co., Inc - Lone Tree, IL, United States
The Charles Schwab Corporation provides a full range of securities, brokerage, banking, money management, and financial advisory services through its operating subsidiaries. Its broker-dealer subsidiary, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (“Schwab”), Member SIPC, offers investment services and products, including Schwab brokerage accounts. Its banking subsidiary, Charles Schwab Bank (member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender), provides deposit and lending services and products. Schwab Advisor Services™ serves independent investment advisors and includes the custody, trading, and support services of Schwab. Independent investment advisors are not owned, affiliated with, or supervised by Schwab. Schwab Retirement Plan Services, Inc. and Schwab Retirement Plan Services Company provide recordkeeping and related services with respect to retirement plans. Charles Schwab received the highest numerical score in the J.D. Power 2016 Full Service Investor Satisfaction Study, based on 6,006 responses from 20 firms measuring opinions of investors who used full-service investment institutions and we are surveyed in January 2016. To arrive at the top 50 Most Admired Companies overall (our “All-Stars”), Korn Ferry Hay Group asked 4,000 executives, directors, and securities analysts who had responded to the industry surveys to select the 10 companies they admired most. They chose from a list made up of the companies that ranked in the top 25% in last year’s surveys, plus those that finished in the top 20% of their industry. Anyone could vote for any company in any industry. The difference in the voting rolls is why some results can seem anomalous. For example, St. Jude Medical ranks No. 40 on the overall Most Admired list, returning after a two-year hiatus. But within the medical products and equipment subgroup, St. Jude Medical, based on its peers’ responses, missed the “Industry Standouts” cut by ranking in the bottom half of the group. (0416-EXLH) Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Job offer Director - Regulatory Consulting Manager Standard ...
New York City, NY
- CIB Consulting Manager
- Internet Sales Consultant
- Sr. Consultant, Commercial Effectiveness
View More Jobs in Lone Tree, IL:
- View More Jobs in Lone Tree, IL
- More Senior Manager Franchise Marketing Consultant Jobs in Lone Tree, IL
- More Consulting Jobs in Lone Tree, IL
- More Marketing Jobs in Lone Tree, IL
- More Charles Schwab & Co., Inc Jobs in Lone Tree, IL
View More Jobs in Illinois:
- View More Jobs in Illinois
- More Senior Manager Franchise Marketing Consultant Jobs in Illinois
- More Consulting Jobs in Lone Tree, IL
- More Marketing Jobs in Lone Tree, IL
- More Charles Schwab & Co., Inc Jobs in Illinois