Senior Maintainability Engineer / Test Equpment / Diagnostics / Orlando, FLLockheed Martin Corporation - Orlando, FL
Senior Maintainability Engineer / Test Equpment / Diagnostics / Orlando, FL
This job entails identifying and resolving electromechanical technical issues and hardware/software integration. Responsible for troubleshooting technical problems and issues, determine technical solution in accordance with product and customer specifications, analyze data to identify failure trends and recommending actions to company or customer representatives for coordinated product solution. Responsibilities include interacting with subcontractors, report writing, white paper writing, software/hardware integration/troubleshooting, FRACAS, Engineering Screening Board (ESB), Engineering Change Board (ECB), Failure Review Boards (FRB), and Directors Capital Review Board (DCRB). Recognize opportunities for improvement based on failure data. Candidate should have practical hands on experience with hardware/software and troubleshooting. Interact with engineers, subcontractors, program managers and customers during the investigation, documentation and resolution of system/test set failures. Conducts technical training and product briefing with customers, vendors and company representatives.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college OR equivalent professional experience and combined education.
•Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain Secret Clearance
• Understanding Engineering drawings, Mechanical and electronic (AutoCAD, Solidworks, NX 8.5 software doing design and FEM, and CAD drawings)
• Proficiency with one or multiple of the following:
-Testing (UT1) and Diagnostic (UT2)
-SW (Mathcad, Matlab, LabView, Test stand, and Lab Windows/CVI Systems integration)
• Strong Computer Skills including MS Office
• Ability to present findings to customers and management
• Problem Solving Skills
• Demonstrated ability to work within a team
• Understanding of requirements conforming to current industrial/military standards
• Strong interpersonal communication, planning and writing skills
• Ability to adapt to up-tempo work environment, motivated and result oriented
• Experience troubleshooting or repairing electronics in military or commercial industry
• Prior military experience with actual flight line experience preferred
• 15X AH64 electrical systems repairer MOS
• Experience presenting findings to customers and management
• Active Secret Clearance
• Testability Experience
• Maintainability Experience
• Electronic/Electromechanical testing and troubleshooting (Servos, motors, motor controller, and internal measuring unit (IMU); PWB, CCA, ECA)
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida
Lockheed Martin Jobs
8 days 11 hours ago
applySenior Maintainability Engineer / Test Equpment / Diagnostics / Orlando, FL Lockheed Martin Corporation - Orlando, FL, United States
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in Orlando, FL:
- View More Jobs in Orlando, FL
- More Senior Maintainability Engineer Test Equpment Diagnostics Orlando FL Jobs in Orlando, FL
- More Military Jobs in Orlando, FL
- More Lockheed Martin Corporation Jobs in Orlando, FL
View More Jobs in Florida:
- View More Jobs in Florida
- More Senior Maintainability Engineer Test Equpment Diagnostics Orlando FL Jobs in Florida
- More Military Jobs in Orlando, FL
- More Lockheed Martin Corporation Jobs in Florida