Senior IT Project Manager (eCommerce) - (170009DL)The Sherwin-Williams Company - Cleveland, OH
The Senior IT Project Manager role is responsible for the initiation, planning, execution, and reporting of all projects within their area of responsibility. Makes sure that all projects are adhering to the Software Development Lifecycle. Coordinates work requests through implementation by requesting resources and communicating status with all interested parties. Provides comprehensive reporting and status back to management and clients.
Strategy & Planning
• Manage timeline, budget, scope, risks, and dependencies for eCommerce projects.
• Work with eCommerce program management to maximize resource utilization and align with resource capacity.
• Proactively manage project plans and work with other projects managers to create what-if scenarios based on project completion dates and stakeholder priorities.
• Manage stakeholders’ expectations effectively.
Acquisition & Deployment
• Request and allocate resources based on project requirements and availability.
• Generate project status as requested to stakeholders.
• Facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
• Track and escalate project risks and issues. Create mitigation plans for key risks.
• Work with existing systems to track and manage requests and issues.
• Provide business reports to management and clients.
• Be a leader for cross-functional delivery teams.
• Detailed oriented and well organized in all day-to-day activities.
• Prepare and lead presentations as requested.
• Assist with other projects as may be required to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
• Participate in hiring activities and fulfilling affirmative action obligations and ensuring compliance with the equal employment opportunity policy.
• Minimal travel as required
• Work outside the standard office 7.5 hour workday may be required.
Formal Education & Certification
• Bachelor degree in IT, Business or related field or equivalent experience
• PMI certification preferred
Knowledge & Experience
• 5 years IT and/or business experience.
• 5 years of hands-on experience managing IT projects.
• eCommerce experience required.
• IBM WebSphere Commerce preferred.
• Experience with enterprise OMS platforms and enterprise CMS platforms preferred.
• Well versed in Microsoft Office applications and Project Management tools.
• Minimum of 3 years experience working with external agencies or partners.
• Understanding of various essential business functions of an organization.
• Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to transform an idea or need into a completed solution or work product.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
17 days 12 hours ago
applySenior IT Project Manager (eCommerce) - (170009DL) The Sherwin-Williams Company - Cleveland, OH, United States
Since its founding by Henry Sherwin and Edward Williams in 1866, The Sherwin-Williams Company has not only grown to be the largest producer of paints and coatings in the United States, but is among the largest producers in the world.
View More Jobs in Cleveland, OH:
- View More Jobs in Cleveland, OH
- More Senior IT Project Manager (eCommerce) (170009DL) Jobs in Cleveland, OH
- More IT Jobs in Cleveland, OH
- More The Sherwin-Williams Company Jobs in Cleveland, OH
View More Jobs in Ohio:
- View More Jobs in Ohio
- More Senior IT Project Manager (eCommerce) (170009DL) Jobs in Ohio
- More IT Jobs in Cleveland, OH
- More The Sherwin-Williams Company Jobs in Ohio