Senior Finance AnalystLockheed Martin Corporation - Sunnyvale, CA
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
In this position, selected candidate will be responsible for the development of integrated program schedules and budgets according to program requirements. Analysis of actual headcount and cost. Development of performance metrics and preparation of related reports. Provide guidance to control account managers. Analyze variances and develop corrective action plans. Assist in the development of review materials for the consumption of internal and Government interfaces. Other ad-hoc cost and performance analyses.
This position is contingent on contract award - expected March 2018
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting or other related field from an accredited college/university.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office products (excel, powerpoint, word).
- Working knowledge of Pivot tables, Vlookups.
- Experience with EVM (Earned Value Management)
- Experience with systems such as Cobra, Mission Control, SAP, ADR, Winsight, eWAD, and/or eVAR
- Working knowledge of FAR (Federal Acquisition Requisition).
- Experience with SAP, SADE (SAP Accounting Data Extract) and COBRA. knowledge of DCMA, DCAA, ANSI, DIDs
- Prior customer and audit experience (IBRs, DCMA SSRs, etc.)
- Strong organization, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Huntsville Alabama, Huntsville California
16 days 3 hours ago
applySenior Finance Analyst Lockheed Martin Corporation - Sunnyvale, CA, United States
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Sr. Financial Analyst - Operations and Supply Chain
- Senior Financial Analyst - Business Strategy & Finance
San Jose, CA
- Senior Financial Analyst
Santa Clara, CA
- Senior Accountant
San Mateo, CA
- RevSym Senior Systems Revenue Analyst
View More Jobs in Sunnyvale, CA:
- View More Jobs in Sunnyvale, CA
- More Senior Finance Analyst Jobs in Sunnyvale, CA
- More Accounting Jobs in Sunnyvale, CA
- More Lockheed Martin Corporation Jobs in Sunnyvale, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Senior Finance Analyst Jobs in California
- More Accounting Jobs in Sunnyvale, CA
- More Lockheed Martin Corporation Jobs in California