Senior Director, Global Regulatory Affairs StrategyCovance Inc. - Princeton, NJ
The Senior Director or Director of Global Regulatory Affairs Strategy (GRAS) will work closely with sponsor companies in developing regulatory strategies that will support drug development initiatives. This responsibility will include leading client interactions with Regulatory Agencies globally. This position will also work as an internal consultant/advisor across various Covance business units to facilitate dialogues with our clients to develop relevant regulatory strategy and tactical plans to meet their drug development needs globally.
Recommended: An advanced degree with a focus in the sciences is required, an MD or PhD is preferred.
Minimum Required: The ideal candidate will possess 15 + years experience of drug development in the Pharma, biotech or CRO industry with at least 9 years experience in regulatory affairs developing global regulatory strategies for early and late stage development programs.
12 days 21 hours ago
applySenior Director, Global Regulatory Affairs Strategy Covance Inc. - Princeton, NJ, United States
Covance, with headquarters in Princeton, New Jersey, is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies, with annual revenues greater than $2 billion, employees in more than 60 countries, and more than 12,000 employees worldwide.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Director Sales Practice Enforcement - Woodbridge, NJ or Phil...
- Biostatistics Group - seeking varying experience
- Global Head, Clinical Operations Solutions
- Lead Medical Director - Hospital
- Manager, Product Support
View More Jobs in Princeton, NJ:
- View More Jobs in Princeton, NJ
- More Senior Director Global Regulatory Affairs Strategy Jobs in Princeton, NJ
- More Covance Inc. Jobs in Princeton, NJ
View More Jobs in New Jersey:
- View More Jobs in New Jersey
- More Senior Director Global Regulatory Affairs Strategy Jobs in New Jersey
- More Covance Inc. Jobs in New Jersey